House Price Crash Forum
worzel

Properties Are Priced Low

Low priced property

Doing my usual search I cam across this house, the description includes

£294,950 THE EXPRESS ESTATE AGENCY OFFERS ATTRACTIVELY PRICED PROPERTIES TO BUYERS WHO ARE IN A POSITION TO BUY RELATIVELY SWIFTLY. ALL OF OUR PROPERTIES ARE PRICED LOW TO ENCOURAGE A QUICKER THAN NORMAL SALE.

A brief look on nethouseprices reveals that this is not attractively priced at all, with only one house on the road ever being sold for more than the asking price, and thats only by £5k in 2007

Looks like someone has taken on too much debt and needs to achieve a certain price to clear the debts. I think they'll be lucky to get this!

Guest DestroyBrown

Low priced property

A brief look on nethouseprices reveals that this is not attractively priced at all, with only one house on the road ever being sold for more than the asking price, and thats only by £5k in 2007

Looks like someone has taken on too much debt and needs to achieve a certain price to clear the debts. I think they'll be lucky to get this!

Pokey 'Barratt' home. I's say it's 100k overpriced

Low priced property

It's a nice area, but a very small modern box. It's the land price 'what done it'. The price of building a box like that is about £90k at cost. That postage stamp of land should not be worth £200k! It is £100-120k over priced on the long term price trend as represented by wage multiples.

It's a nice area, but a very small modern box. It's the land (((with planning permit))) price 'what done it'. The price of building a box like that is about £90k at cost. That postage stamp of land should not be worth £200k! It is £100-120k over priced on the long term price trend as represented by wage multiples.

Here in West Sussex an acre of land costs just around £10,000. But with planning permit it goes up to a £1-3 millions.

:angry: