House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jammo

Abid Naseer

Because sending a terrorist home where he MAY be tortured, etc, is just too bad.

All down to European Human Rights laws of course. Now why can't we send the focker to live in Brussells if they're so righteous?

Because sending a terrorist home where he MAY be tortured, etc, is just too bad.

All down to European Human Rights laws of course. Now why can't we send the focker to live in Brussells if they're so righteous?

He must be pi$$ing himself laughing at us.:(

How about this?

UK Police arrest chap who they then realise is a well-connected terrorist.

The bloke refuses to talk, to give any info - not a thing.

UK Govt puts out information on global media that it would be dangerous to send him back to Pakistan as he could be tortured.

Why could he be tortured? Oh, his life must be at risk because he has been squealing to the British everything he knows ;););)

Now, what choice does he have - sit in a British jail for the rest of his life, go back to Pakistan and be tortured and then killed?

Or talk like a canary?

Obviously I am not talking about anyone in particular or anyone who has been in the news of late.

The bloke refuses to talk, to give any info - not a thing.

UK Govt puts out information on global media that it would be dangerous to send him back to Pakistan.

They must be howling with laughter. Mango lassis all round!

Meanwhile, the authorities are keen to deport a harmless, autistic UFO-spotter to another country that's renowned for its torture methods...

Civilisation can be inconvenient at times.

Always a difficult balance.

Civilisation has always been protected by brutality, peoples failure to recognise this can lead to that protection failing, this is typical of left-leaning politics.

The other side of it is that too much uncontrolled brutality leads to a failure to protect the polpulaion from the protectors, this is typical of right-leaning politics.

Guest X-QUORK

Always a difficult balance.

Civilisation has always been protected by brutality, peoples failure to recognise this can lead to that protection failing, this is typical of left-leaning politics.

The other side of it is that too much uncontrolled brutality leads to a failure to protect the polpulaion from the protectors, this is typical of right-leaning politics.

Good post.

I suspect it's more to do with international treaty obligations - regarding asylum - than human rights laws. In any event, all that the Human Rights Act does is to allow you to access the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) in UK courts than in European ones.

Considering the ECHR was drawn up by British lawyers in the light of Nazi atrocities, including torture, is the OP really that keen on criticising civilised values?

MI5 agent/informant ????

I would agree, but I can't, because x-quork says I'm in danger of being lumped in with erranta etc as an uber-tin foil hatter! :blink:

I would agree, but I can't, because x-quork says I'm in danger of being lumped in with erranta etc as an uber-tin foil hatter! :blink:

You mean there is a plot, a conspiracy against you?

x-quork backwardsish spells ex-crook*

* sort of .......

Do you have a sample of his blood?

You mean there is a plot, a conspiracy against you?

x-quork backwardsish spells ex-crook*

* sort of .......

Do you have a sample of his blood?

I wouldn't have known a thing about the plot if the Voices hadn't told me. :ph34r:

Guest X-QUORK

You are at a fork in the path of life my son, one is signposted Trutherville (TFH County) and the other is signposted Healthy-Scepticism-On-Sea.

The wise man will know which path to follow.

2mgwqp1.jpg

You are at a fork in the path of life my son, one is signposted Trutherville (TFH County) and the other is signposted Healthy-Scepticism-On-Sea.

The wise man will know which path to follow.

2mgwqp1.jpg

Oh man, you just gotta change your avatar. B)