House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

or in excess of

Harriet Harman

I was watching Ed Balls being interviewed recently about why his wife would not be standing for the Labour leadership.He said given her age, she has many years ahead of her to consider going for it, as opposed to Harriet Harman, who is in "her late 50`s".I laughed, thinking he had meant "late 40`s". So i checked online, and was stunned to learn that she is 60 in September.

I was watching Ed Balls being interviewed recently about why his wife would not be standing for the Labour leadership.He said given her age, she has many years ahead of her to consider going for it, as opposed to Harriet Harman, who is in "her late 50`s".I laughed, thinking he had meant "late 40`s". So i checked online, and was stunned to learn that she is 60 in September.

Time she retired then , and got the f--k out of politics , she can take her equality bill with her , not sure whether that pile of sh-t got passed or not !!

Its all that virgins blood shes been downing.

For flucks sake what has this got to do with house prices or the economy? It will end up just another excuse for a load misogynistic comments (see above and below - no doubt).

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Ed Balls is doing Harriet Harman?

Go back to sleep dear, its rissoles tonight, or a nice piece of tongue.

Can't seem to get them anymore. Glad really, never could face eating them again after my Dad told me they're called that because they're made out of eye 'oles, ear 'oles and ar$e 'oles :P

You fancy her :P

Can't seem to get them anymore. Glad really, never could face eating them again after my Dad told me they're called that because they're made out of eye 'oles, ear 'oles and ar$e 'oles :P

Haute cuisine 2 years hence lad..... :o