House Price Crash Forum

The Route To Perfect Trading?

HOLA441

Just swap the trades real time with the government when they go wrong? See end of vid.

Surely not? But in this day and age perfectly believable. This is beginning to show all the hallmarks of a total grab for what is left before a collpase so large that they know there will be nothing left to steal.

Edited by OnlyMe

HOLA442

Surely not? But in this day and age perfectly believable. This is begging to show all the hallmarks of a total grab for what is left before a collpase so large that they know there will be nothing left to steal.

Exactly my thoughts, the fact that they are doing it so blatantly is a clear indication that they intend to make all currencies collaps real soon (hence the need to grab as much as possible and the put it into shares, land, gold, etc).

What's the FBI doing? Too busy chasing local drug dealers?

HOLA443

That is totally mind blowing.

The cat is out of the bag.

It IS a PONZI!!!

(Voice of that Scottish guy: I'm out!)

How else do you trade perfectly?

I can't think of any other statistically plausible anwers other than outright manipulation and control of the markets themselves.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Here is the related bloomberg article:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a15fJjgCvhSw

Bank of America Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the first, second and fifth-biggest U.S. banks by assets, all said in regulatory filings that they had zero days of trading losses in the first quarter. Citigroup Inc., the third-largest, doesn’t break out its daily trading revenue by quarter. It recorded a profit on each trading day, two people with knowledge of the results said.

The trading profits of the Street is just another way of measuring the subsidy the Fed is giving to the banks,” said Christopher Whalen, managing director of Torrance, California- based Institutional Risk Analytics. “It’s a transfer from savers to banks.”

This is not from some 'tin foil hat' web site, this is straight from bloomberg!

Incredible, why is this not headline news on all major media?

Edited by wise_eagle

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Basically the video in the OP (which is clearer to understand) says that the Fed is giving daily unauthorised bailouts to the banks through the markets. Their need to do this, so openly doing something so risky to themselves, shows that something very bad would happen if they didn't. It can only mean it is a pyramid scheme - if it stops growing - Kaboom!

nothing wrong with a central bank providing shelter for an overnight shortfall...thats good.

doing it day to day on an ongoing basis is just printing counterfeit money....if the assets they swap for cash were worth anything, then the market would buy them.

HOLA4411

That is totally mind blowing.

The cat is out of the bag.

It IS a PONZI!!!

(Voice of that Scottish guy: I'm out!)

Yes me old mate. I realised it two years ago and just could not go on working and paying the amount of tax I was. So I quit my very well paid job which I hated.

I'm wondering now when the rest of the population will catch on, and if the guillotines will come out.

HOLA4412

Any regular Russia Today viewers know if this Keiser bloke spends much time looking into the operations of Russian banks and the Russian economy? Does he cover the relationship between the Russian central bank and their Investment banks?

Do we know if the articles he's referring to relate to their prop. trading desks or their market making?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Any regular Russia Today viewers know if this Keiser bloke spends much time looking into the operations of Russian banks and the Russian economy? Does he cover the relationship between the Russian central bank and their Investment banks?

Do we know if the articles he's referring to relate to their prop. trading desks or their market making?

He covers mainly (exclusively?) western stuff, but that would be his turf anyway.

HOLA4415