House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qetesuesi

Lying Children Grow Up To Be Bankers!

Have you considered the possibility that they are damaged?

Have you considered the possibility that they are sociopaths - narcissistical personalities, borderline personalities?

Have you stopped and wondered where they got this from? Yourself? Your partner? Your parents?

Are you yourself one of these people?

Have you considered getting therapy.

All such people eventually have huge moments of crisis which results in some kind of severe emotional and/or physical break-down.

Of course, I could be lying ;-)

Have you considered the possibility that they are sociopaths - narcissistical personalities, borderline personalities?

Have you stopped and wondered where they got this from? Yourself? Your partner? Your parents?

All such people eventually have huge moments of crisis which results in some kind of severe emotional and/or physical break-down.

Of course, I could be lying ;)

Edit:

Oh, sorry, you weren't talking about yourself but referring to the article. :lol::lol::lol:

Of course, I could be lying ;)

Edit:

Oh, sorry, you weren't talking about yourself but referring to the article. :lol::lol::lol:

Good post, but the original article is profoundly depressing.

(Opens drawer, pours whiskey and loads revolver).

Saw this story last night on yahoo.

Thing is do you really reckon there will be bankers by 2025? I reckon it will be automated in a BETTER manner, unlike the 1989 crashes which went into a death spiral when things were sold they kept on selling which made them keep on selling.

I mean think about it, you currently pay them millions an AI based on a massive computer cluster would be both cheaper (you don't have to pay them) can work 24/7 and would not have any irrationality.

You could even program them to insider trade and it would all be invisible..

Heh the UK government would love it!

Computer always says YES,

No job = approve loan of 20 million pounds

No Income = approve loan of 90 million pounds

No Asssets = approve loan of 190 million pounds

No job + No Income + No Asssets = approve loan of 23 trillion pounds.

Go to Bank of England switch on printers to print loan amount x 50,

Thing is do you really reckon there will be bankers by 2025? I reckon it will be automated in a BETTER manner, unlike the 1989 crashes which went into a death spiral when things were sold they kept on selling which made them keep on selling.

I mean think about it, you currently pay them millions an AI based on a massive computer cluster would be both cheaper (you don't have to pay them) can work 24/7 and would not have any irrationality.

Do you want to play a game?

Good post, but the original article is profoundly depressing.

(Opens drawer, pours whiskey and loads revolver).

Ah, it wasn't just me then.

So I need to train my kid to be a duplicitous multi-tasking liar in order to succeed.

Fantastic, that makes me look forward to the next 30 years of parenthood no end.

:(

Lets just cut to the chase and combine the computers and the banksta kids

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mj49VF-HvY

Presuming that ALL the children agreed not to look, the experiment excluded the honest ones (10%) from the word go :rolleyes:

...it is human nature to lie ....therefore the question is .....why is everyone not a banker..?..... :rolleyes:

they would be if they could be...

Guest X-QUORK

they would be if they could be...

Not if they want to do something productive with their lives.

Ah, it wasn't just me then.

So I need to train my kid to be a duplicitous multi-tasking liar in order to succeed.

Fantastic, that makes me look forward to the next 30 years of parenthood no end.

:(

No, you need your child to be naturally good at these things. I'd suggest choosing a sociopath as a mate to give you a better chance of producing one of these little devils tigers.

(Actually, paraphrsing, the research seemed to suggest that being good at lying wasn't really correlated with being an antisocial liar at a later age, iirc.)

No, you need your child to be naturally good at these things. I'd suggest choosing a sociopath as a mate to give you a better chance of producing one of these little devils tigers.

(Actually, paraphrsing, the research seemed to suggest that being good at lying wasn't really correlated with being an antisocial liar at a later age, iirc.)

These little b*stards truly are Thatchers children.

Its like evolution - in a greed driven, envy driven society that the UK is- childrens have learned thats its a mugs game being altruistic and truthful.