House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bloo Loo

Bloomberg.....its All Fantastic

Yep, its big ticket items doing well in the home sales market.

funny enough, sales are up for ....lawn mowers, barbecues and outdoor furniture.

whoda thunkit....peak time for these things and they are selling better than any other time of the year.

better get buying those starks!

Also, GM, a fantastically profitable company makes several hundred million...ripe for an IPO.. course, the £80billion the US government holds for no interest whatsoever might have helped a little.

but the market is Up up up!

And this afternoon theyve just realised the oil spill is going to be paid for..

insurers are "suffering".

these reporters are not interested in the market as its going, they are interested in the news of yesterday....just about sums up most reporters TBH

Tout TV. there should be a law against it.

And this afternoon theyve just realised the oil spill is going to be paid for..

insurers are "suffering".

Insurance, it's sharing thing; like helping some poor home buyer with your savings, without being asked if you wanted to join in <_<

Insurance, it's sharing thing; like helping some poor home buyer with your savings, without being asked if you wanted to join in <_<

I think in this case the concern is that BPs liability is only $75mn, and the bill looks closer to $75bn. On the plus with that oil coming out of that tube they stuffed in going straight into a tanker, it looks like BP can start making some revenue on this.

I think in this case the concern is that BPs liability is only $75mn, and the bill looks closer to $75bn. On the plus with that oil coming out of that tube they stuffed in going straight into a tanker, it looks like BP can start making some revenue on this.

A pity I'm not closer as my ancient Mercedes diesel runs happily on anything oil-like that will combust.

It's on veg oil @79 cents/litre at the moment but always looking for better deals :)

A pity I'm not closer as my ancient Mercedes diesel runs happily on anything oil-like that will combust.

It's on veg oil @79 cents/litre at the moment but always looking for better deals :)

Seriously? They must be able to smell you coming...

Yep, its big ticket items doing well in the home sales market.

funny enough, sales are up for ....lawn mowers, barbecues and outdoor furniture.

whoda thunkit....peak time for these things and they are selling better than any other time of the year.

better get buying those starks!

Also, GM, a fantastically profitable company makes several hundred million...ripe for an IPO.. course, the £80billion the US government holds for no interest whatsoever might have helped a little.

but the market is Up up up!

Could it be no one is going on holiday, poor old dad is tucked under the front porch trying to keep the barbecue going, while everyone inside marvels at the thunderstorm washing away various wooden chairs, 'weeell at least you wont have to cut the lawn in the morning dad'.

Seriously? They must be able to smell you coming...

Some say.....Laura is a chip off the old block....