House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smell the Fear

Biggest Whinger

me thinks thou doth protest to much... ITS YOU!  :lol:

Hey how the hell did i get on the short list for whingers?  :lol:

:)

I keep a huge spreadsheet of everyone who annoys me, ever, anywhere. You lot where at the top.

Only joking, just picked a few names at random that stick in my head.

I've been meaning to say....do you think you could remove the turd...it really is unpleasant while I'm trying to cook an agreeable plate of pasta and having to watch your "avatar" at the same time.

It really would be so kind of you.....on the grounds of taste if not decency.

Thanks so much in advance!

VP

Edited by VacantPossession

I've been meaning to say....do you think you could remove the turd...it really is unpleasant while I'm trying to cook an agreeable plate of pasta and having to watch your "avatar" at the same time.

It really would be so kind of you.....on the grounds of taste if not decency.

Thanks so much in advance!

VP

No sooner said than done. I agree it was rather unpleasant, as my new avatar ably demonstrates!

I vote for Dr.Bubb (as chief whinger) because:

+ He supplies the whingers with plenty of reasons to whinge,

+ He often whinges about the whingers, which is a waste of time

you're too self critical. I think you rise above it all, like a FTB in the face of common sense telling them they are insane.

you're too self critical. I think you rise above it all, like a FTB in the face of common sense telling them they are insane.

I see you DrB as a Lord of the Whinger, your more like the puppett master than the puppet, you know what strings to pull to get them to bite, i half think that when you intoduce a topic you leave a thread that whingers can tug on - knowing full well that the thread is tied very securley to some imovable object.

Still, having a good moan about something is what makes us human, another reason to dislike people.

:lol:

No sooner said than done. I agree it was rather unpleasant, as my new avatar ably demonstrates!

That is most kind! And the new image communicates precisely your intention while at the same time presenting an attractive picture. (Actually she is rather nice....who is she?).

Many thanks and I wish you a week of wonderful odour!

VP

That is most kind! And the new image communicates precisely your intention while at the same time presenting an attractive picture. (Actually she is rather nice....who is she?).

Many thanks and I wish you a week of wonderful odour!

VP

You can pick up hot chicks anywhere these days! I found this one at the bbc. Turns out she's into nose yoga. I think we could bring a little peace to the forum if we followed her example. :D

Nose Yoga

Before I vote I wonder if anyone could define the word “whinger”

TTRTR is currently at number one, and I wouldn’t describe his post as whinging.

Although, I don’t agree with his point of view much but, I don’t believe he’s a whinger in the sense I understand the word. His post can be challenging and sometimes informative, slightly offensive. (could think of some more, but I’m late for work).

That’s not whinging in my book. Perhaps, unassertive, wimpy, drippy, moaning about the weather.