House Price Crash Forum

White Monday

HOLA441

Now that Clegg & Cameron are in charge "Clameron" I reckon it'll be a boom time for shares, Gold back down to $50 an ounce and massive double-digit HPI for the next decade. Full employment back on course courtesy of those canny people in the public sector who are worth every penny they earn. Bravo chaps.

No sovereign debt default whatsoever. Nope, everything is rosy in the garden and the good times are back!*

*Patented HPC Contra-indicator thread - post your good news here - you all know what we're doing, ok?

HOLA442

Now that Clegg & Cameron are in charge "Clameron" I reckon it'll be a boom time for shares, Gold back down to $50 an ounce and massive double-digit HPI for the next decade. Full employment back on course courtesy of those canny people in the public sector who are worth every penny they earn. Bravo chaps.

No sovereign debt default whatsoever. Nope, everything is rosy in the garden and the good times are back!*

*Patented HPC Contra-indicator thread - post your good news here - you all know what we're doing, ok?

I like them already, I got a 10% payrise. :)

HOLA443

You're right! The market will fall out of your bottom.

p-o-p

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

New government, new boom/bubble.

I am listening carefully.

Will Cameron say, "I will not let interest rates go up".

3 Years later in 2013, we have 15% inflation and 25% interest rates. Whoops.

HOLA447

The future is indeed looking brighter by the day.

We have three terribly nice Bilderbergers in the Cabinet holding the keys to the Treasury, Foreign Office and Justice department. Good old Ken Clarke is also Lord Chancellor. (Didn't he look absolutely splendid done-up like a character from Blackadder II? I half expected Miranda Richardson as Liz I to make an appearance.)

We can be sure that super Ken will soon be locking-up crooked bankers by the coach load.

Why our free mainstream media - especially those truth hounds at the BBC - have neglected to inform us of just how capable are those who now stand atop the deck of HMS UK is a mystery.

Perhaps they don't want us to be distracted from being immersed in the exciting lives of celebrities, great telly programmes and thrill-a-minute sporting events?

HOLA448
Guest sillybear2

They haven't started, let alone finished, clearing up after NuLabour, and they shit in some very nasty places, more pain to come, utopia delayed I'm afraid. Next comes the demographic timebomb and energy shortages, nice.

Edited by sillybear2

HOLA449

The future is indeed looking brighter by the day.

We have three terribly nice Bilderbergers in the Cabinet holding the keys to the Treasury, Foreign Office and Justice department. Good old Ken Clarke is also Lord Chancellor. (Didn't he look absolutely splendid done-up like a character from Blackadder II? I half expected Miranda Richardson as Liz I to make an appearance.)

We can be sure that super Ken will soon be locking-up crooked bankers by the coach load.

Why our free mainstream media - especially those truth hounds at the BBC - have neglected to inform us of just how capable are those who now stand atop the deck of HMS UK is a mystery.

Perhaps they don't want us to be distracted from being immersed in the exciting lives of celebrities, great telly programmes and thrill-a-minute sporting events?

Gordon Brown to head IMF to fight global poverty -

- leaving the former country he ran, with the richest people in the land, overall, four times wealthier, millions taxed to the hilt, out of a job or on the dole, poorer!

Sounds just like the Orwellian double-speak!

Him & his party were a nightmare!

Oh and as an aside,

"Gordon Brown will award peerages to ("Spangly Bog seat and mock tudor") John Prescott and Sue Nye - the aide he unfairly blamed for his "bigot" gaffe.

He will put both the former deputy PM and his trusted "gatekeeper" in the House of Lords in his resignation honours list."

Sue Nye advised Brown for 13 years & is married to multi-millionaire Gavyn Davies, a former Goldman Sachs partner!

Gordon Brown had his very own Goldman Sachs 'sleeper' right next to him for 13 years?

Was she passing the UK's most sensitive financial information (& future decisions on UK funding/spending that would affect the stockmarkets??) up front to the squid & partners?

Can anyone spot any consistent wins by Goldman Sachs(or one of their sleeper/partner companies) betting on future UK Financials in the money/share markets?

Utterly, utterly, stupendously, suspicious!

Edited by erranta

HOLA4410

Sue Nye advised Brown for 13 years & is married to multi-millionaire Gavyn Davies, a former Goldman Sachs partner!

Gordon Brown had his very own Goldman Sachs 'sleeper' right next to him for 13 years?

Was she passing the UK's most sensitive financial information (& future decisions on UK funding/spending that would affect the stockmarkets??) up front to the squid & partners?

Can anyone spot any consistent wins by Goldman Sachs(or one of their sleeper/partner companies) betting on future UK Financials in the money/share markets?

It would be better if you include references with your claims, it makes them more credible (not that I'm doubting you but others might).

Anyway, according to wikipedia the part about Sue Nye and her husband seems true and quite revealing of the close connections between Goldman Sachs and the government (both Tory and Labour, bankers don't care):

Gavyn Davies, OBE (born 27 November 1950) was the chairman of the BBC from 2001 until 2004, a former Goldman Sachs banker and a former economic advisor to the British Government.

[...]

he had stints as Chief Economist at Simon & Coates and Goldman Sachs. He was later promoted to international managing director for the bank. During this time he also served as one of the Chancellor of the Exchequer's "wise men" during the 1992-1997 Parliament.

[...]

Davies is reported to have amassed a wealth of £150m through shrewd investments. Davies has in the past donated part of his wealth to the Labour Party of whom he had been a long-term supporter.

[...]

Davies' wife Sue Nye was a private secretary of Prime Minister Gordon Brown and the pair are known to be good friends.

But where did you read about G.B heading the IMF?

Edited by wise_eagle

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest Noodle

Indeed. Along with Asian markets. White Monday could be on.

I wonder if it's because Brown's books have finally been opened.

I saw a figure of 2 trillion pounds including off balance sheet mentioned here.

I reckon we could see USD parity shortly.

HOLA4415

I wonder if it's because Brown's books have finally been opened.

I saw a figure of 2 trillion pounds including off balance sheet mentioned here.

I reckon we could see USD parity shortly.

could be. We'll soon hear the statement 'its worse than we thought, bigger cuts needed, sorry but it's labours fault' Bad news for inflation and good news for interest rates.

HOLA4416
Guest Noodle

could be. We'll soon hear the statement 'its worse than we thought, bigger cuts needed, sorry but it's labours fault' Bad news for inflation and good news for interest rates.

We're close to war in the Capital here and still the Baht rises, even against the USD.

Something to be said for Brown's sound fundamentals.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420

The good news is that labour are out, wohoo, and nobody else can feck things up any worse than they did so if there is any chance of a recovery then it starts here.

HOLA4421

Look, stop it with the bad news - all of you!

You know how these threads work, if someone calls it 'black' then HPC gets delayed, the 'contra-indicator' So i'm calling a 'White Monday" which is supposed to be a thread full of economic joys and fantastic news....

Try harder to find the good news, lie if you have to - we won't please the HPC gods unless we offer up genuine sounding sacrifices y'know!

HOLA4422

We're close to war in the Capital here and still the Baht rises, even against the USD.

Something to be said for Brown's sound fundamentals.

I am keeping an eye out for you. I keep expecting to turn on News 24 or Sky and listen to this Brit dialing in on a crackly mobile from Thailand reporting on militant armed ladyboys running amok.

HOLA4423
Guest Noodle

I am keeping an eye out for you. I keep expecting to turn on News 24 or Sky and listen to this Brit dialing in on a crackly mobile from Thailand reporting on militant armed ladyboys running amok.

Ah yes! My elite team of crack commandos.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

They haven't started, let alone finished, clearing up after NuLabour, and they shit in some very nasty places, more pain to come, utopia delayed I'm afraid. Next comes the demographic timebomb and energy shortages, nice.

I bet Gordon put a bag of frozen prawns down the back of the radiator in number 10 as well. :lol: