House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

Brown Heading To The Imf

I always said we were through the looking glass. Now it turns out there's another looking glass.

It's looking glasses all the way down. :(

So not content with f***ing up the UK, he's going to f*** up the whole world now. You couldn't make it up!

We can only hope that once the full extent of the UK's financial f*cked-ness becomes clear, some of it will rub off on Brown and scupper his chances of the IMF job.

Guest DestroyBrown

For gods sake, the world is fcuked up.

This is like making Gary Glitter minister for children

Guest spp

The freak is hell bent on a new world order. Just a matter of putting the global jigsaw together.

I feel physically sick

How badly does that man need to f up before he is put into a home? A walking disaster area in a suit.

Well, Bliar was made somethingorother for middle east peace, so i guess a precedent has been set.

Its mandelsohn with all that free time on his hands im worried about. Id advise staying well away from any dark allies in his part of London.

Guest KingCharles1st

great- so now I don't have to change my personal statement :)

Guest KingCharles1st

"Gordon would relish the IMF job - not for the status - for a chance to tackle world poverty."

is that bringing the Western World to it's knees to fit in with the R.O.W?

How badly does that man need to f up before he is put into a home? A walking disaster area in a suit.

Excellent work is usually rewarded.

BTW, please don't tell me you thought that prime ministers are here to serve peasants like you and me???

They serve their masters (by whom they are rewarded).

Well, Bliar was made somethingorother for middle east peace, so i guess a precedent has been set.

Blair was made peace envoy for the Middle East.

Bush made a living as a professional speaker, charging hundreds of thousands for his speeches.

Like someone said, the elites are not without a sense of humour.

Guest Noodle

For gods sake, the world is fcuked up.

This is like making Gary Glitter minister for children

:lol:

Painfully funny.

So not content with f***ing up the UK, he's going to f*** up the whole world now. You couldn't make it up!

Perhaps he's going to make amends by coming in and performing some sort of fiddle with our finances to make it all right.:ph34r: