House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deadman

Drinking Tonight?

I've got a crate of Bud and plan on getting leathered tonight.

Indian later aswell.

The music is about to start......

Guest X-QUORK

Indian later aswell.

Have a good one D'man...just got to get my lad to bed and it's time to get on the holy herb.

Cheers X.

Haven't touched any shit for many years. Enjoy though my good man.

Gonna get some Hendrix on in a minute and get blooted.

Will probably pick up a couple of bottles of Kingfisher from the offy on the way back home from work.

Had a great take away curry last week. Never been in this place before, but while we were waiting I thought why not buy a beer. Anyway, ordered 3 halves of Kingfisher for us and the guy says "on the house". Brialliant curry as well, and they gave us free popadoms.

Will probably pick up a couple of bottles of Kingfisher from the offy on the way back home from work.

Had a great take away curry last week. Never been in this place before, but while we were waiting I thought why not buy a beer. Anyway, ordered 3 halves of Kingfisher for us and the guy says "on the house". Brialliant curry as well, and they gave us free popadoms.

I love Kingfisher, Steve. Have you tried Tsingtao? Chinese beer. My absolute fave.

Funny you should mention the 'new' curry thing. My old suppliers who I've been using for years finally changed their menu last week and I braved a new 'Shatkora' lamb. 'Shatkora' turned out to be Indian fruit. It was like a garlic potato with a lemony tang. Well different and very nice.

I love Kingfisher, Steve. Have you tried Tsingtao? Chinese beer. My absolute fave.

Funny you should mention the 'new' curry thing. My old suppliers who I've been using for years finally changed their menu last week and I braved a new 'Shatkora' lamb. 'Shatkora' turned out to be Indian fruit. It was like a garlic potato with a lemony tang. Well different and very nice.

Tsing Tao is good. In a previous life I used to spend a lot of time in China, so I've consumed a fair few of these. There's another Chinese beer from up north, snow beer, which is also good, but I haven't yet seen this outside of China. I like the crisp lagers for a summer evening. I'm well out of my bitter season now.

Curry I had was King Prawn dansak. I'll see whether I can locate some shatkora when I next sample an indian. No curry tonight though. Eaten too much today already and don't want to have to visit the losing weight thread.

Indian later aswell.

Why?

I mean, any reason in particular? Are you down? Or up? Or just cos it's Saturday?

I'm taxi driver tonight - kids playing cricket etc... when everyone's home we're on for a nice bottle of red and probably a curry too.

Why?

I mean, any reason in particular? Are you down? Or up? Or just cos it's Saturday?

I'm taxi driver tonight - kids playing cricket etc... when everyone's home we're on for a nice bottle of red and probably a curry too.

Does it need a reason? Oh dear. I'm going to have to think of one then.

Nah, just done a 12 hour shift and then an hour or so in the gym which kind of blunts the desire to drink, mind you I'm popping along to Dewsbury beer festival this week so it's probably sensible I have a weekend off :)