House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Loblaw

'male And Pale'

Seems we have a 'Harman Lite' in charge of 'Equalities'. Mind, despite moaning about people who are 'male and pale' I am sure she gratefully accepted their votes.

Mrs Featherstone said she was ‘very disappointed’ at the lack of women at the top and condemned as ‘male and pale’ the two negotiating teams that thrashed out the terms of the coalition deal.

She was called a ‘dizzy airhead’ two years ago after she dialled 999 to get the emergency services to fix her boiler after it started sparking.

Seems we have a 'Harman Lite' in charge of 'Equalities'. Mind, despite moaning about people who are 'male and pale' I am sure she gratefully accepted their votes.

Oh good. Another mental.

I am sure if a man described a group as being too female and dark there would be no uproar.

Oh wait a second. Yes there would. Probably accused of being sexist and racist and hounded out of their job by do gooders who deserve a smack in the face.

Welcome to Britain. Isn't it great !!

She's my MP (Hornsey & Wood Green), only voted for her to keep Labour out; she's harmless enough but must have something about her as she's a millionaire through a marketing company she previously owned.

edit: article states her family own Ryness electrical stores,didn't realise that.

Guest theboltonfury

Incredible.

Maybe, just maybe, at this present time there aren't enough women or black folks up to the job? Let's see if Diane Abbot fancies a job just to keep the PC morons happy.

Would we rather have a system like the Zimbabwe cricket team where they overlook the best and play utter shit cricketers only because their skin is the right colour? Happens in SA too, but to be fair Makaya Ntini was pretty good.

I am sure if a man described a group as being too female and dark there would be no uproar.

Oh wait a second. Yes there would. Probably accused of being sexist and racist and hounded out of their job by do gooders who deserve a smack in the face.

Hideously white.

The departed and not remotely missed twit that is Greg Dyke. He'll get a thump from me if I ever get the opportunity of doing it and getting away with it.

+1

The term "male and pale" is vaguely offensive.

You couldn't make up the handcart in which we're all going to hell.

Incredible.

Maybe, just maybe, at this present time there aren't enough women or black folks up to the job? Let's see if Diane Abbot fancies a job just to keep the PC morons happy.

Would we rather have a system like the Zimbabwe cricket team where they overlook the best and play utter shit cricketers only because their skin is the right colour? Happens in SA too, but to be fair Makaya Ntini was pretty good.

Oh, let's not start being fair now, not when we're all enjoying ourselves so much.

To be fair to the lady in question - there are more disabled people from ethnic minorities in this country than there are old Etonians - yet if the cabinet contained 50% wheelchair bound Muslims the right wing would be going crazy.

Guest X-QUORK

+1

The term "male and pale" is vaguely offensive.

I've been up the allotment this morning and caught a bit of sun, so you honkies can kiss my black ass.

Are there any other circumstances where these days it's socially acceptable to bemoan the racial makeup of a particular group?

'Cor, the England team's full of half-castes'

'Hey, what about all the jews in the media? Awful, huh?'

'Yeah, street crime's a black problem, isn't it?'

No.

This woman's a sexist-racist.

I've been up the allotment this morning and caught a bit of sun, so you honkies can kiss my black ass.

:lol::lol::lol: Change your user name to Watermelonman!

Good quote on Guido about Lynne Featherstone:

Page 3 girl Peta Todd says of the Equalities Minister…

“If Ms Featherstone wants to take us on, she should know that we won’t go down without a fight. It’s pathetic. There are enough problems without wanting to stop our freedom of expression.”

Guest Noodle

You couldn't make up the handcart in which we're all going to hell.

There's a traditional old handcart for sale round the corner.

I enquired as to the price of just one of it's two spare wheels.

5000 Baht!

Got two down the road for 500 Baht, fixed them up and painted in Cuprinol Spanish Mahogany flavor, one now hangs on the front garden wall and the other on the rear terrace.

Hand carts are not just for going to hell in, they also make excellent garden ornaments.

You needed to be informed of this important point.

5000 Bart!

Got two down the road for 500 Bart, fixed them up and painted in Cuprinol Spanish Mahogany flavor, one now hangs on the front garden wall and the other on the rear terrace.

Hand carts are not just for going to hell in, they also make excellent garden ornaments.

You leave our Bart alone! I enjoy reading his posts! :angry:

Guest theboltonfury

5000 Baht!

Got two down the road for 500 Baht, fixed them up and painted in Cuprinol Spanish Mahogany flavor, one now hangs on the front garden wall and the other on the rear terrace.

Excuse me for being in 2010, but what is a hand cart?

Excuse me for being in 2010, but what is a hand cart?

You're assuming that with peak oil, there'll always be enough power to avoid the need for a handcart. ;)

Guest theboltonfury

You're assuming that with peak oil, there'll always be enough power to avoid the need for a handcart. ;)

Your assuming that in the last 5 minutes I have since found out what a handcart is? :rolleyes:

Your assuming that in the last 5 minutes I have since found out what a handcart is? :rolleyes:

Try this:

handcart - 2 dictionary results

Handcart

Great deals on catering equipment Feed your passion on eBay.co.uk!

www.ebay.co.uk/catering

Handcart Definition

Find Definitions For Any Word.Get Your Free Dictionary.com Toolbar.

Dictionary.com

hand·cart   /ˈhændˌkɑrt/ Show Spelled[hand-kahrt] Show IPA

–noun

a small cart drawn or pushed by hand.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/handcart

Are there any other circumstances where these days it's socially acceptable to bemoan the racial makeup of a particular group?

'Cor, the England team's full of half-castes'

'Hey, what about all the jews in the media? Awful, huh?'

'Yeah, street crime's a black problem, isn't it?'

No.

This woman's a sexist-racist.

She wouldnt mention the unsaid obvious.

She is from a Jewish background.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynne_Featherstone

We're always hearing of the plethora of white males in commanding positions. Yet look a little closer and they often seem to be Jewish white males, but the jewish bit is never mentioned.

Nothing wrong with that. I couldnt care less if 100% of MPs were jewish. But again i couldnt care less if 100% of MPs were white males. What is wrong is how some democraphic traits are considered fair game for 'positive discrimination, others arent.