House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dubai

Bank Robbing The People - Celente

Luckily the banks had the foresight to manage their public relations image so as to avoid being the only scapegoat for this mess- or no, that's not quite right is it- instead they chose to award themselves record bonus payments even as the rest the economy fell off a cliff.

The banksters are in fact almost supernaturally impervious to the opinions of anyone outside of their own magic circle- watching Blankkfien trying to communicate with the non banking classes was comical- you could see the effort on his face as he tried to explain why shafting his own clients was all in days work at Goldman Sachs- and the dawning realisation that the demi humans he addressed were incapable of grasping this truth and instead mistook his activities for some kind of sleazy fraud. A clash of cultures to rival any in recorded history; 'Greetings, congressman- I come from planet wealth." :lol:

Gerald.

It's called domino's toppling.

Between the domino's there is the meat. Us. Getting squeezed.

It's all going to collapse.

wrong. If allowed, only some would collapse.

economies are made of people. not banks.

the people arent going anywhere....although I think Celente has other ideas about what the bankers want to do with the people....seems a lot of trouble to go to, ie collect all the money and bankrupt the world, THEN kill the people with subtle nuerotoxins...Id have done it the other way round.

Remember : Banks need physical infrastructure in order to function - the same way you needed physical technology to read this post.

Banks and bankers are not supernatural; they physically exist.

Deny them that infrastructure and they cease to exist.

Edited by Dave Spart

The bankers will be sacrificed to save the politicians, whether this will work is another question but it's certain the bankers will be the fall guys for this mess and their own stupidity at managing the situation just confirms what will happen.

To me, this statistic says it all:

USA 2009: 9 million guns, 14 billion rounds of ammunition purchased.

When I was a kid, I had an uncle over there who had his own armoury and could manufacture his own ammunition.

They take things seriously over there. :ph34r:

wrong. If allowed, only some would collapse.

economies are made of people. not banks.

the people arent going anywhere....although I think Celente has other ideas about what the bankers want to do with the people....seems a lot of trouble to go to, ie collect all the money and bankrupt the world, THEN kill the people with subtle nuerotoxins...Id have done it the other way round.

No, when the 'normal' man in the street hears 'Bankers' he thinks of his own banks like lloyds, barclays etc etc. It is the offshore banks under umbrella disguise (Rothschild's little babies) who own YOU.

They are 'absolute' control freaks, they want everything in your life and with 'austerity and taxes upon taxes' they will succeed if you let them.

They want absolute 'serfdom' of the populace, back to medieval times I would say.

The bankers will be sacrificed to save the politicians, whether this will work is another question but it's certain the bankers will be the fall guys for this mess and their own stupidity at managing the situation just confirms what will happen.

The banking institutions are the real cause of the mess in the first place - creating money out of thin air as a debt.

The politicians are at their beck and call IMO.

Luckily the banks had the foresight to manage their public relations image so as to avoid being the only scapegoat for this mess- or no, that's not quite right is it- instead they chose to award themselves record bonus payments even as the rest the economy fell off a cliff.

The banksters are in fact almost supernaturally impervious to the opinions of anyone outside of their own magic circle- watching Blankkfien trying to communicate with the non banking classes was comical- you could see the effort on his face as he tried to explain why shafting his own clients was all in days work at Goldman Sachs- and the dawning realisation that the demi humans he addressed were incapable of grasping this truth and instead mistook his activities for some kind of sleazy fraud. A clash of cultures to rival any in recorded history; 'Greetings, congressman- I come from planet wealth." :lol:

Your post reminded me of this great Daily Mash article:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/business/but-the-real-word-is-full-of-poor-people,-say-bankers-200912042283/

Remember : Banks need physical infrastructure in order to function - the same way you needed physical technology to read this post.

Banks and bankers are not supernatural; they physically exist.

Deny them that infrastructure and they cease to exist.

it's really quite simple if you think in farming terms.

if you have diseased branches on your apple tree do you?:

a)smother the plant with baby-bio and wait till next year in the hope of a better harvest.

b)prune the ailing appendages off

Edited by oracle