House Price Crash Forum
Realistbear

9:15 Pm--Merkel--Germany Is Out Of The Euro

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/germany-can-t-turn-back-when-euro-threatened-merkel-reuters_molt-7652724b5aa3.html?x=0

Germany can't turn back when euro threatened - Merkel
Buzz up! 0
Print
Topics:EuropeCurrencies
21:37, Friday 14 May 2010
MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a newspaper interview late on Friday the stability of the euro zone is in Germany's fundamental interests and Europe's largest country could not turn a blind eye to its problems.
In the interview in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung obtained in Munich on Friday evening, Merkel also denied charges by the opposition in Germany -- and commentators outside the country -- that she made the aid package for Greece more expensive than necessary by waiting too long to back a rescue package.

TRANSLATION:

The Eurozone cannot regain stability and I am working on an exit plan and meanwhile will try to keep things calm. I have heard what Sarkozy said and he is right--there is no way we can bail out the PIIGS who have no will to do what it will take to regain stability. Any money given to the PIIGS will line the pockets of the politicians and bankers. All I am gong to do is prepare plans to revert to the DM and let the chips fall where they may. Its Auf Widersehen to the Euro.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/germany-can-t-turn-back-when-euro-threatened-merkel-reuters_molt-7652724b5aa3.html?x=0

Buzz up! 0
Print
MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) - Chancellor Angela Merkel said in a newspaper interview late on Friday the stability of the euro zone is in Germany's fundamental interests and Europe's largest country could not turn a blind eye to its problems.
In the interview in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung obtained in Munich on Friday evening, Merkel also denied charges by the opposition in Germany -- and commentators outside the country -- that she made the aid package for Greece more expensive than necessary by waiting too long to back a rescue package.

TRANSLATION:

The Eurozone cannot regain stability and I am working on an exit plan and meanwhile will try to keep things calm. I have heard what Sarkozy said and he is right--there is no way we can bail out the PIIGS who have no will to do what it will take to regain stability. Any money given to the PIIGS will line the pockets of the politicians and bankers. All I am gong to do is prepare plans to revert to the DM and let the chips fall where they may. Its Auf Widersehen to the Euro.

Yeah, yeah, RB. This prediction is about as accurate as your forecast that Sarah Palin :lol::lol::lol: would win the US election for the Republicans. :lol:

Buzz up! 0
Print

TRANSLATION:

Anyone who knew anything about history or economics realised this was inevitable from day 1

Surprised it lasted this long TBH.

:blink:

Yeah, yeah, RB. This prediction is about as accurate as your forecast that Sarah Palin :lol::lol::lol: would win the US election for the Republicans. :lol:

I don't expect we'll be seeing much of you on this site shortly.

Yeah, yeah, RB. This prediction is about as accurate as your forecast that Sarah Palin* :lol::lol::lol: would win the US election for the Republicans. :lol:

Predictions are for the furture. This is happening NOW!

Someone on here predicted the downfall of the Euro, the collapse of Sterling and the insolvency of the banks a year before the posions began hatching out of the mud. Lets see, who was that who got it all on the mark, ummm, <_<

*BTW McCain was running vs O'Bama for Pressy--Palin was the glamour sidekick still in the running fort next time.

Can't they kick Spain out and realign it with its former South/Central American colonies? Spain is too big to bail out, and it looks as though it's teetering...

Perhaps that's the only way to save the Euro?

If the Euro goes, sterling goes.

Edited by gruffydd

Within the next two years The Eurozone and the EU will scuttle their own ship. ;)

This will be more interesting than watching the two political lovers Cameron and Clegg.

Hi Nick, Sam and I would like to invite you and your good wife to spend Xmas with us. :D

TRANSLATION:

IMPO, that is all the EU has been.

Yes, originally great men/idealists, weary and shaken by World War Two and fearing a Third, saw that an united Europe stood a better chance of peace... but, in truth, it has been taken by by users, IMPO, who simply use their mandarin status, their political status, their business status, to milk the hundreds of millions of decent, ordinary, hard-working people.

Rant over.

Someone on here predicted the downfall of the Euro, the collapse of Sterling and the insolvency of the banks a year before the posions began hatching out of the mud. Lets see, who was that who got it all on the mark, ummm, <_<

*BTW McCain was running vs O'Bama for Pressy--Palin was the glamour sidekick still in the running fort next time.

Don't see why Sterling should collapse

at the moment all the criminals and corrupt politicians seem to be converting their worthless Euros into property in London and elsewhere.

And the end of the Euro would secure Londons future as a World financial centre for another few decades.

We didn't need the Euro before, we don't need it now and we certainly don't need it in the future.

Conservatives proved right yet again.

http://uk.finance.ya...4b5aa3.html?x=0

TRANSLATION:

Nah, that has to be some of the worst reading between the lines ever..

I don't expect we'll be seeing much of you on this site shortly.

and why would that be?

Its you who got some serious problems !

here we go:

Gameover:

Perhaps you could give me a psychological explanation of why almost every time I post facts on this site, certain people spend hours of their valuable time trashing my threads by insisting that I am wrong and telling me I am an uninformed idiot?

The information was straight off BBC News FFS.

I suppose they could just be winding me up, but I suspect they actually believe the garbage they post.

First Female Muslim Cabinet Minister

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=142784

Can't they kick Spain out and realign it with its former South/Central American colonies? Spain is too big to bail out, and it looks as though it's teetering...

Perhaps that's the only way to save the Euro?

If the Euro goes, sterling goes.

No one can leave, unless they are in a position of strength. Greece leaving would lead to a run on their banks, for instance.

The also can't kick anyone out, without condemning said country to the above, which makes it very unlikely to happen.

The only feasible solution is for the rich countries to leave. They can leave the switch on the printing press then and let them eat their own shit sandwiches. The first to leave will benefit the most too, so I would imagine a few poker faces between France and Germany and lots of talk about toughing it out.

The way things are going, I get the feeling this may happen sooner than we think. I doubt we will get much warning, as to spring a surprise will be the most beneficial for the country who jumps first.

IMPO, that is all the EU has been.

Yes, originally great men/idealists, weary and shaken by World War Two and fearing a Third, saw that an united Europe stood a better chance of peace... but, in truth, it has been taken by by users, IMPO, who simply use their mandarin status, their political status, their business status, to milk the hundreds of millions of decent, ordinary, hard-working people.

Rant over.

+1

It started off as an attempt to prevent WW3 then turned into a plan by Germany and France to create a Franco-German 4th Reich.

Every penny we have paid towards this enterprise has been Danegeld

In the long run it was never going to work because it is anti-democratic, corrupt and inefficient.

Basically the EU is the USSR in the west, but while the USSR lasted a considerable period of time this was only achieved by holding a gun to everyones head

Unless this is the next stage in the plan the Euro is doomed.

Guest Noodle

Yep. Particleman.

Basically the EU is the USSR in the west, but while the USSR lasted a considerable period of time this was only achieved by holding a gun to everyones head.

So where are the tanks and concentration camps? This is nonsense!

Guest Noodle

It's going down with the rest of the worthless currencies.

Until the Asians do a forced devaluation in response.

and why would that be?

Its you who got some serious problems !

here we go:

Gameover:

Perhaps you could give me a psychological explanation of why almost every time I post facts on this site, certain people spend hours of their valuable time trashing my threads by insisting that I am wrong and telling me I am an uninformed idiot?

The information was straight off BBC News FFS.

I suppose they could just be winding me up, but I suspect they actually believe the garbage they post.

First Female Muslim Cabinet Minister

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=142784

I posted a simple fact and was immediately told that it was incorrect and that I was an idiot.

If you don't understand the difference between FACTS and OPINIONS then you should avoid accusing people of hypocrisy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/7721580/Britains-first-female-Muslim-Cabinet-minister-Baroness-Warsi-brightens-up-Downing-Street.html

Britain's first female Muslim Cabinet minister Baroness Warsi brightens up Downing Street

baroness-warsi_1636634c.jpg

Have a nice day

:)

Edited by Game_Over

Guest spp

RB is very wrong on Gold...but he's right on this one...the eurozone is in deep trouble. The whole thing almost came down last Sunday!

If the DM was to return RB, do you now realise why Gold was/is so important?

Gold and Silver have been WORLD currencies for 100's of years...What makes any of you illusionary fiat bugs think now is any different?

Is it just me, or is this soon to be train wreck gathering speed.

http://uk.finance.ya...4b5aa3.html?x=0

Buzz up! 0
Print

TRANSLATION:

Interesting translation... but don't give up the day job just yet.

When the Euro falls the Euro Zone members will just revert to their previous national currencies.

Don't see what the problem is TBH

Europe survived for hundreds of years without a single currency.

So where are the tanks and concentration camps? This is nonsense!

If you read what I posted I said that the USSR only survived for as long as it did because of tanks and gulags

That is why the EU won't survive as long, unless of course tanks and gulags are the next phase of the plan.

I posted a simple fact and was immediately told that it was incorrect and that I was an idiot.

If you don't understand the difference between FACTS and OPINIONS then you should avoid accusing people of hypocrisy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/7721580/Britains-first-female-Muslim-Cabinet-minister-Baroness-Warsi-brightens-up-Downing-Street.html

Britain's first female Muslim Cabinet minister Baroness Warsi brightens up Downing Street

baroness-warsi_1636634c.jpg

Have a nice day

Facts arn't your strong point are they!

kettle pot black

Looks like £££ & $$$ is going tank sooner than many anticipated!

Fiats are toast!

Lets get popcorn ready, next few days are going to be very interesting.

RB is very wrong on Gold...but he's right on this one...the eurozone is in deep trouble.

RB's position is based on ideology, not analysis. As his psychedelic version of a translation demonstrates, he interprets the facts in a way that renders them compatible with his ideology.

RB's is not a prediction that may be right or wrong, it is a belief that is not to be argued with (and therefore a complete waste of time).

I gotta throw my vote behind Game_Over.

Sterling is very vulnerable right now; if they (Coalition) can put their plans in place within the next 30 days or so, then Sterling should be OK. Sterling will decline, no doubt, possibly to dollar parity, but will otherwise survive. The Euro, however, if Germany stays , may disappear.

And the UK does not need Europe to help them out; the London/New York finance connection should suffice.