House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Absolutely Fabulous

Bobby Louch - A Needless Death

Guest AuntJess

Today a young mum was jailed for at least 16 years -for murdering her son. Personally I think a murder verdict is off. She tortured him before she killed him.She should get life without parole.Life as in "rest of"

Worse part is, that a few weeks he had been taken to hospital where they were suspicious of his injuries, but he was still allowed to go home with his monster mum.

Nice to see the PC system is still observing parent's rights.dry.gif

Guest Noodle

Today a young mum was jailed for at least 16 years -for murdering her son. Personally I think a murder verdict is off. She tortured him before she killed him.She should get life without parole.Life as in "rest of"

Worse part is, that a few weeks he had been taken to hospital where they were suspicious of his injuries, but he was still allowed to go home with his monster mum.

Nice to see the PC system is still observing parent's rights.dry.gif

Jess, you're a head quack. Why would a woman do this? Severe post natal depression?

How old was the kid? Sorry PDA again.

Guest AuntJess

Jess, you're a head quack. Why would a woman do this? Severe post natal depression?

How old was the kid? Sorry PDA again.

That was no doubt her excuse, but it was a bit late in onset. He was18 months old. Questions I'd liek answers to.

Why did his dad not notice owt on his visits..one assumes he HAD visiting rights.unsure.gif

Was SHE on drugs like headbanger boyfriend?

Why do women who have live-in boyfriends who is not kiddy's dad, abuse them?

Why do people not make more fuss about negligence they observe?

I was only in hospital 5 days, but managed to complain to doctors about an elderly lady on my ward who was not getting enough attention.

We are largely nation of apologists - those of us who aren't navel lint - are too scared to complain as it isn't naice.

AS to what ailed that bluddy monster: it could be a number of things - favourite being that she had poor anger management...psychopathic tendencies... or merely one of the great unwashed who have kids for what it gets them - housing, an income - without realising that rearing kids is damned hard work and not for flaky layabouts.

Guest Noodle

That was no doubt her excuse, but it was a bit late in onset. He was18 months old. Questions I'd liek answers to.

Why did his dad not notice owt on his visits..one assumes he HAD visiting rights.unsure.gif

Was SHE on drugs like headbanger boyfriend?

Why do women who have live-in boyfriends who is not kiddy's dad, abuse them?

Why do people not make more fuss about negligence they observe?

I was only in hospital 5 days, but managed to complain to doctors about an elderly lady on my ward who was not getting enough attention.

We are largely nation of apologists - those of us who aren't navel lint - are too scared to complain as it isn't naice.

AS to what ailed that bluddy monster: it could be a number of things - favourite being that she had poor anger management...psychopathic tendencies... or merely one of the great unwashed who have kids for what it gets them - housing, an income - without realising that rearing kids is damned hard work and not for flaky layabouts.

It's about the most awful thing imaginable.

I saw footage of her leaning on a wall, tearful, trying to hide here face from the cameras. Probably at the first day of the trial or something.

She's 30, shoulder length black hair, shades, not at all your 'chav mum' that these cases usually reveal. She tried to blame a bloke who was totally innocent, despite the evidence being overwhelming against her. Most probably some pyschopathic issues as mnetioned by AuntJess.

She should certainly be given a hysterectomy.

Would you have supported a hysterectomy for Sally Clark, the mother subsequently cleared on appeal of murdering her son?

If not, why not?

Guest X-QUORK

Would you have supported a hysterectomy for Sally Clark, the mother subsequently cleared on appeal of murdering her son?

If not, why not?

Ok, some sort of reversable op if there is such a thing for women.

Guest AuntJess

If not, why not?

Sally Clark's case rested on the testimony of one 'expert'. Cot death is shrouded in mystery, difficult to tell causation.

In this woman's case, bruising over a long period is pretty hard to attribute to aught else. That child had obviously been consistently abused over time.The evidence said his injuries were consistent with having been hit by a car, so much force was used.mad.gif

Cot death is a silent killer with no evidence of violence against the person.The evidence against SAlly C was not unequivocal. Against this other monster, it was.

Therefore I vote with XQ. Although I would probably not bother, as her sentence would be a REAL life sentence in a just world.She would never get the chance to get fertilised again.

Sally Clark's case rested on the testimony of one 'expert'. Cot death is shrouded in mystery, difficult to tell causation.

In this woman's case, bruising over a long period is pretty hard to attribute to aught else. That child had obviously been consistently abused over time.The evidence said his injuries were consistent with having been hit by a car, so much force was used.mad.gif

Cot death is a silent killer with no evidence of violence against the person.The evidence against SAlly C was not unequivocal. Against this other monster, it was.

Therefore I vote with XQ. Although I would probably not bother, as her sentence would be a REAL life sentence in a just world.She would never get the chance to get fertilised again.

This argument is very much along the lines of "we will introduce the death penalty, but only for those cases where it is aboloutely definite," or "we will torture suspects where we know they really are terrorists with information." :lol:

Seems to me that your feelings here are based on the contempt much of the lower middle class feel for the working class. ;)

The lessons are for alarm bells to ring on repeat incidents of suspicious injuries.

I know of a couple who were treated like criminal suspects when their child broke its leg, which is just wrong as accidnets do happen, but if it goes in twice or more with burns and bruises in a month then that's when the siren should flash and it doesn't seem to be happening.

Guest AuntJess

This argument is very much along the lines of "we will introduce the death penalty, but only for those cases where it is aboloutely definite," or "we will torture suspects where we know they really are terrorists with information." laugh.gif

Seems to me that your feelings here are based on the contempt much of the lower middle class feel for the working class. wink.gif

Do you NEVER get sick of trolling?

Seems to you?tongue.gif One might take on board your speculations, were it not for the fact that your personal and derogatory comments to me, whatever thread I post on, labels you as prejudiced. Either against me for some reason, or against the older professional woman you all know me to be.

.Take a look at yourself, before you call others prejudiced.

You duck giving an answer to the question I asked you on several occasions, usually when you claim indepth knowledge of a period in history when I suspect you weren't around, and seem reluctuant to tell us:

"Just what WERE you doing pre-1979"rolleyes.gif

I thought it was the "PC system" that took children away from their parents (who know best) and interferes all the time? Oh its a Sunday isn't it, my mistake, thought it was Monday for some reason. :rolleyes:

[/b]

Do you NEVER get sick of trolling?

Seems to you?tongue.gif One might take on board your speculations, were it not for the fact that your personal and derogatory comments to me, whatever thread I post on, labels you as prejudiced. Either against me for some reason, or against the older professional woman you all know me to be.

.Take a look at yourself, before you call others prejudiced.

You duck giving an answer to the question I asked you on several occasions, usually when you claim indepth knowledge of a period in history when I suspect you weren't around, and seem reluctuant to tell us:

"Just what WERE you doing pre-1979"rolleyes.gif

Don't folk with Alzheimer's have sudden rages for no apparent reason?

I have never considered you an older, professional woman, just a bigoted old Tory female from the Home cOunties.

Please put me back on "Ignore" so I don't have to read your demented rantings about my posts. ;)

Guest AuntJess

Don't folk with Alzheimer's have sudden rages for no apparent reason?

I have never considered you an older, professional woman, just a bigoted old Tory female from the Home cOunties.

Please put me back on "Ignore" so I don't have to read your demented rantings about my posts. wink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

You really DO feel threatened easily don't you?huh.gif You get nastier and nastier when ever someone comes even close to revealing you as the phoney and troller that you are.

You are the one with vitriolic rantings. Can't answer my question really, can you?

Fess up. Confession is good for the soul.ph34r.gif

I will gladly put you back on ignore. I realise you don't want anymore challenges to your fragile egocool.gif .

Maybe YOU need to put me on ignore. You don't seem able to read a post of mine without going into your silly-schoolboy-insults programme.