House Price Crash Forum

Labour Ex Minister Stabbed

Jadoube

HOLA441

Newham is a large council. His surgery is in Beckton and that is actually one of the nicer parts of Newham, it's not bad at all really. Absolutely TONS of Poles and other East Europeans too. Great eye candy.

Is that the new way of counting immigrants? Unable to count them individually the government has resorted to calculating nett weight? Seems a bit unfair as you will get far more Northern Africans and Eastern Europeans per ton than say Americans or Germans.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest X-QUORK

With the possible exception of X-Quork, none of the people on this board are I the least bit dangerous.

I've been on the meds since that thing with the kittens, all is calm.

HOLA445
Guest Noodle

I've been on the meds since that thing with the kittens, all is calm.

Well it was lucky the kittens passed the PADI course and had their breathing aparatus on at the time.

HOLA446

I thought the link below gave quite a good rundown of how the media have reported this news (BBC didn't mention she was a muslim, Daily Mail explicitly did, Guardian mentioned she was unemployed). It's quite a good read, I think the posters beef is why her religion should be mentioned at all:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/248349/media/how-media-use-stephen-timms-alleged-attacker-roshonara-choudhary-to-bash-muslims.html

MORE on Labour MP Stephen Timms and the woman who stabbed him. She’s 21-year-old Roshonara Choudhary. Can the media use the incident to reinforce prejudice and its new agenda? What facts do you use in your story? Is the attacker’s, gender race and religion relevant? Is Muslim relevant? Is she a Muslim? Is she crazed?

All reports mention that the attacker was a woman. But mentioning the rest is down to editorial judgement....

HOLA447

I wish Mr. Timms a speedy recovery and all the best to his family.

A little dignity, please.

agreed.

however,I do hope him and his compadres can see the error of their ways.

it would be the utmost irony of a quasi-communist government being dealt life-threatening blows because the people they thought were friends thought they weren't communist enough.

I expect we'll see a few more of these type of incidents.The media onslaught has already begun,so if that fails then it'll be down to brute force again.

HOLA448
Guest Noodle

agreed.

however,I do hope him and his compadres can see the error of their ways.

it would be the utmost irony of a quasi-communist government being dealt life-threatening blows because the people they thought were friends thought they weren't communist enough.

I expect we'll see a few more of these type of incidents.The media onslaught has already begun,so if that fails then it'll be down to brute force again.

I don't think the UK is going to go far-right. It sounds like it's going far-sensible.

Techno politik!

This equals that so we do this.

The last bunch were clearly insane.

HOLA449

I don't think the UK is going to go far-right. It sounds like it's going far-sensible.

frankly I hope not.

but never underestimate the dark powers.

a few strategically placed "incidents" and a convenient scapegoat can be found to make the whole lot lurch right.

geopolitics is full of half-truths,nothing is ever straightforward.

..the likes of libya ARE on record as saying they are waging demographic war against us,but the real fly in the ointment is the commies.

if the likes of gaddaffi etc knew they were ultimately being used as a proxy by putin then they would probably turn those weapons they bought off him against him.

HOLA4410
Guest Noodle

frankly I hope not.

but never underestimate the dark powers.

a few strategically placed "incidents" and a convenient scapegoat can be found to make the whole lot lurch right.

geopolitics is full of half-truths,nothing is ever straightforward.

..the likes of libya ARE on record as saying they are waging demographic war against us,but the real fly in the ointment is the commies.

if the likes of gaddaffi etc knew they were ultimately being used as a proxy by putin then they would probably turn those weapons they bought off him against him.

I think the UK populus understands the pressing need for sensibility now, rather than these huge swings of ideology we had before.

Reckon it will be a nice place in a decade.

This place is heading straight into civil war. State of emergency just imposed where I am. Although you wouldn't notice.

Shopping this week and picking one of you guys up to come and stay here mid-week.

No need for full metals jackets quite yet.

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4411
Guest happy?

Former Labour minister Stephen Timms is in hospital after being stabbed.

OK own up. Which of our labour hating brethren did it?

Turns out Timms was stabbed by a muslim radical. Must be difficult choice for the bigots on here - mock Timms or foam at the mouth about Muslims - either way your true colours are repugnant.

HOLA4412

Turns out Timms was stabbed by a muslim radical. Must be difficult choice for the bigots on here - mock Timms or foam at the mouth about Muslims - either way your true colours are repugnant.

C4 News: LINK

Exclusive: Police have warned four east London MPs their names were on a terrorist hit list, Channel 4 News's political correspondent Cathy Newman has learnt.

Former minister Jim Fitzpatrick, the Labour MP for Poplar and Limehouse, is among the four MPs who have been offered advice and assistance by the police.

The disclosure comes two weeks after the former minister Stephen Timms was stabbed while speaking to constituents. The attack in east London by a young Asian woman is now being treated as a terrorist investigation. His assailant is believed to have been radicalised by Islamist extremists.

Curious.

HOLA4413

Archived