House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goldmember

Government Is . . .

Guest Noodle

the shadow cast by big business

. . . and herein lies the problem.

I'd do a list but I'm mowing the lawns in the dark right now.

Guest X-QUORK

I'd do a list but I'm mowing the lawns in the dark right now.

You so mental Noodle, me luv yor.

. . . where they force you to pay taxes to maintain the roads and the first thing they do with the money is pay someone to vandalise them to justify their job.

Guest KingCharles1st

Looking across the table at each other- clinching, and kissing with tongues...

While you spit roast the underlings

. . . where they offer you insurance against burglary in the form of the police, except that, whereas a private insurance company liable to compensate you for burglary would demand that you took every precaution to defend yourself, the police insist that you can't have any dangerous weapons such as a kitchen knife and that you are responsible for the safety of the burglar.

. . . where they always run out of money but never ideas for new ministerial posts, non-jobs and schemes to spend it.

Yeah did anyone else think the Cabinet meeting room looks ridiculous with dozens of people crowded round the table?

It was clearly designed to have about ten to twelve people sitting there in comfort.

Why do we need so many?

. . . where they have multi-million pound enquiries into why things went wrong and the committee always finds the regulatory process was to blame despite no one having adhered to it.