Subbuteo, FA cup edition

Swing ball set

A tangerine

(Did I misread the title?)

Swing ball!!!!

Good idea!

Guest Noodle

OH didn't peg you as a sexpat :(

Had a gf last year which turned out to be a bad idea.

Sing along now!

If there's a sub-class (and I mean 'sub' class) of people I loathe, it's sexpats.

Sing along now!

If there's a sub-class (and I mean 'sub' class) of people I loathe, it's sexpats.

Then banish them Oh Dark Lord

Guest happy?

Sing along now!

Did she do the tangerine thing?

Guest Noodle

Then banish them Oh Dark Lord

Wish I could. Makes it very difficult to be accepted if you're a white Anglo-Saxon male up here

Where have you been?

Australia my good man, still here too but was off t'net for a while as the providers bollocksed it up nicely.

All fixed but I wish they would come up with better names for internet hardware feel a mild plum going into a shop and asking the girl behind the counter to have a look at my dongle as it's not working properly. :unsure:

Guest Noodle

Australia my good man, still here too but was off t'net for a while as the providers bollocksed it up nicely.

All fixed but I wish they would come up with better names for internet hardware feel a mild plum going into a shop and asking the girl behind the counter to have a look at my dongle as it's not working properly. :unsure:

Thee escaped from Stalarg 17 then?

Congratulations!

Guest theboltonfury

Well, either she fixes your IT or she [email protected] you off. I don't see how you can lose in that situation.

Guest theboltonfury

:lol::lol:

What's commonly known as a "win/win situation".

Maybe with a slightly different price for each service?

Guest X-QUORK

NOODLE = END LOO If you need a really bad threepenny-bit (the sort that you need an Exorcist for) you choose the end trap. Coincidence?

NOODLE = END LOO If you need a really bad threepenny-bit (the sort that you need an Exorcist for) you choose the end trap. Coincidence?

I'm getting a bucket of holy water to wash my pc -can't risk the Dark Lord leaving Thaland via my broadband

Can't be. Satan's got both money and the luck of the devil. If I didn't have any bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

I am looking for a new career though and if the position of demonic being is vacant I'll be pleased to submit an application. Please find CV attached.

Who's a Cream fan, then?;)

Archived