House Price Crash Forum

Noodle Is Satan!

TopTaff

HOLA441

I draw my conclusion mainy from the current unrest in Thailandvile (red =Satan) , my study of the collected works of Erranta

erranta

"HPC Senior Veteran

Group: Members Posts: 3,317 Joined: 27-January 05 Gender:Male Location:Norwich Bull or Bear?Bear Posted Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Have you noticed the Pol Pot of Thailand "NOODLE" (aka GOD) tells everyone to support "The 'MON' children" in his sig.?

(Ynys) Mon(a) is the Gaelic/latin for "Angle_sey" - top masons druids.

This post has been edited by erranta: Yesterday, 09:01 PM

and the strange dream I had last night after a guinness and curry binge

Conclusive evidence I'm sure you will agree

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Guest Noodle

I draw my conclusion mainy from the current unrest in Thailandvile (red =Satan) , my study of the collected works of Erranta

erranta

"HPC Senior Veteran

Group: Members Posts: 3,317 Joined: 27-January 05 Gender:Male Location:Norwich Bull or Bear?Bear Posted Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Have you noticed the Pol Pot of Thailand "NOODLE" (aka GOD) tells everyone to support "The 'MON' children" in his sig.?

Can't be. Satan's got both money and the luck of the devil. If I didn't have any bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

I am looking for a new career though and if the position of demonic being is vacant I'll be pleased to submit an application. Please find CV attached.

HOLA443

erranta

"HPC Senior Veteran

In the last Welsh Assembly elections I seem to recall the Welsh Christian Party had amanifesto commitment to get rid of the red dragon on the flag and replace it with amore Christian symbol.

It seems, Taff, that you - with your demonic avatar - are really Satan, come to spread confusion among the friends of Noodle. :o:o

HOLA444

In the last Welsh Assembly elections I seem to recall the Welsh Christian Party had amanifesto commitment to get rid of the red dragon on the flag and replace it with amore Christian symbol.

It seems, Taff, that you - with your demonic avatar - are really Satan, come to spread confusion among the friends of Noodle. :o:o

!!Curses!! I sentence you to an eternal dinner party with Maggie Thatch ,Normski Tebbitt,Sting and Norman Wisdom as your everlasting conversation partners Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

HOLA445

!!Curses!! I sentence you to an eternal dinner party with Maggie Thatch ,Normski Tebbitt,Sting and Norman Wisdom as your everlasting conversation partners Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

It could have been worse! Bono might have been there. B)

HOLA446
HOLA447

It could have been worse! Bono might have been there. B)

FFS mate -I'm mind bogglingly evil .....but some things are just too evil

HOLA448
Guest Noodle

Hmmmm . . . nope this career option is growing on me.

HOLA449
Guest X-QUORK

erranta

"HPC Senior Veteran

NOODLE = NEW DELL

It's well known that Noodle has had IT problems of late. Hardly surprising given that broadband connections are notoriously bad in the flaming pits of Hell.

N - 14th in the alphabet, and the Mark Of The Beast is mentioned in Revelations 14:9. Coincidence?

HOLA4410

In case anyone thought I might be making up the Red Dragon bit:

I feel compelled to take up arms against the Welsh Christian Party, even though there’s only one of me and they’re sufficiently numerous to contest Assembly seats in all five Welsh electoral regions.

I’d really prefer to turn the other cheek on the basis they’re not worth it, but since one of their main policies is to ban the Red Dragon flag of Wales because it’s “the symbol of the devil in the scriptures”, I’m left with no other option than to call them out. I’m the Red Dragonhood’s standard-bearer, for Christ’s sake!

If I’ve understood their manifesto correctly, their political doctrine is based on an anthology of conflicting essays written in the Dark Ages but edited and reinterpreted several times over the centuries by despots keen to invoke an unimpeachable authority to legitimise their subjugation of the people.

http://thereddragonhood.blogspot.com/2007/04/devil-rides-out-to-confront-welsh.html

HOLA4411

NOODLE = NEW DELL

It's well known that Noodle has had IT problems of late. Hardly surprising given that broadband connections are notoriously bad in the flaming pits of Hell.

N - 14th in the alphabet, and the Mark Of The Beast is mentioned in Revelations 14:9. Coincidence?

<rant>

Whenever I see that..."Some B*llshit. Coincidence ?"....... It always makes me want to scream

"YES. Yes, this is a coincidence. Are you morons utterly blind to the fact that such coincidences happen all the time ! There are ONLY so many numbers between 1-20 !!! There are billions of things you can apply numerology to !!! So YES of course this is a coincidence !"

It also works with conspiracy theories more generally and their claims of "And co-and-so once worked with a guy who, 40 years earlier, was secretary to this other guy that once worked at Goldman Sachs ! Coincidence ?"

YES YOU DUMB M*********R IT IS A COINCIDENCE.

</rant>

Why don't people ever seem to understand just how common such coincidences are/must be ?

I have absolutely NO idea why I felt the need to write that. But I did.

Yours,

TGP

HOLA4412
Guest X-QUORK

<rant>

Whenever I see that..."Some B*llshit. Coincidence ?"....... It always makes me want to scream

"YES. Yes, this is a coincidence. Are you morons utterly blind to the fact that such coincidences happen all the time ! There are ONLY so many numbers between 1-20 !!! There are billions of things you can apply numerology to !!! So YES of course this is a coincidence !"

It also works with conspiracy theories more generally and their claims of "And co-and-so once worked with a guy who, 40 years earlier, was secretary to this other guy that once worked at Goldman Sachs ! Coincidence ?"

</rant>

Why don't people ever seem to understand just how common such coincidences are/must be ?

Yours,

TGP

<Whispers> We're only kidding </Whispers>

HOLA4413

NOODLE = NEW DELL

AHA !! the evidence increases - I have also noticed that if you take the word NOODLE (six letters) substitute all six letters for DEMONICLY(9 letters but any six year old knows a 9 is just an upside down 6)then subtitute all six letters for REIGNS(six letters)you end up with

NOODLE DEMONICLY REIGNS all with sixx letters = 666

If this isn't proof that Noodle is indeed a farang Beelzebub then I'm will stop taking my medication ...again

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

<rant>

</rant>

Yours,

TGP

doublefacepalm.jpg

What the hell is that rant about? It's a light hearted thread on a Friday. No doubt you're intelligent but stop thinking Quantum Physics for a while and chill out.

HOLA4416
Guest happy?

<rant>

</rant>

Yours,

TGP

I noticed your not so subtle 'error' "co-and-so" above. Googling co-and-so Noodle is the Devil, brings up this very thread.

Co-incidence? I think not!!!

Ha

HOLA4417
Guest X-QUORK

AHA !! the evidence increases - I have also noticed that if you take the word NOODLE (six letters) substitute all six letters for DEMONICLY(9 letters but any six year old knows a 9 is just an upside down 6)then subtitute all six letters for REIGNS(six letters)you end up with

NOODLE DEMONICLY REIGNS all with sixx letters = 666

If this isn't proof that Noodle is indeed a farang Beelzebub then I'm will stop taking my medication ...again

The Incas worshipped Nuu-aah-Delqui (pronounced Noodle) the God of Wrath and Fire. Inca can be rearranged to Cain "from the evil one". Coincidence?

HOLA4418
Guest Noodle

<rant>

</rant>

Yours,

TGP

Morons only! in the off-topic. It's like our special needs bus.

I cast ye back to the Main Forum purgatory to be miserable forever!

Edit: Moron spelt 'only' wrong.

HOLA4419
Guest Noodle

I think another "freshly available" applicant might just pip you at the post:

mandelson2.jpg

No, he's an advisor.

HOLA4420
Guest happy?

Morons onlu! in the off-topic. It's like our special needs bus.

"Morons onlu! in the off-topic. It's like our special needs bus"

Which if played backwards spells "Stig's, been dead for years. Honestly."

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Morons only! in the off-topic. It's like our special needs bus.

Edit: Moron spelt 'only' wrong.

Yes, well.... I wasn't having a go at the parodies on here..... just saying it drives me up the wall when real conspricists use that "Coincidence ?" bit at the the end of a sentence where they have clearly, yes, outlined a coincidence.

I also wonder if the parodies here aren't a little misplaced...... this started with an Erranta post on another thread. Are we sure that Erranta himself isn't a parody ? Some of the things he says are so far out there I had come to the conclusion he is.

Yours,

TGP

HOLA4424
Guest Noodle

Yes, well.... I wasn't having a go at the parodies on here..... just saying it drives me up the wall when real conspricists use that "Coincidence ?" bit at the the end of a sentence where they have clearly, yes, outlined a coincidence.

I also wonder if the parodies here aren't a little misplaced...... this started with an Erranta post on another thread. Are we sure that Erranta himself isn't a parody ? Some of the things he says are so far out there I had come to the conclusion he is.

Yours,

TGP

You worry too much. Out here they say to stressed people, 'yuo fink tuo mut!'

Enjoy the insanity of it all.

HOLA4425

!!Curses!! I sentence you to an eternal dinner party with Maggie Thatch ,Normski, Tebbitt,Sting and Norman Wisdom as your everlasting conversation partners Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

There - I fixed that for you to make it even more of a fun party (especially if Normski brings his ex-wife along).

I quite like the image of noodle as Satan... sat in the steaming Thai countryside in a pair of jandles, idly slapping at mozzies.

Archived