HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

They don't do themselves any favours with stuff like this:

NIA believes Meltup is the most important economic documentary ever produced in world history. The Second American Revolution has begun!

• 4 months later...
HOLA448
  • 1 month later...
HOLA449

I watched the video just now... i refuse to call that a documentary. What a load of none sense. They were basically saying inflation would be at 300% by next year on Fox... the sources were all not credible either.

Yes the US national debt is unsustainable, yes they are printing money but the pressures on the US not to do anymore QE are huge... look at the uproar around the world about it.

Although i agree that the dollar has weakened and all currencies are... i associate stuff like this (and i can't believe i wasted an hour of my life watching it) with people who believe in ghosts or that aliens have come to this world...

You can make figures and statistics look like anything....

btw, a big part of their argument was not putting social security on their balance sheets and Freddy Mac and Fannie May... the UK hasn't put RBS, Lloyds group or countless and its social security payments in the future... i believe because it isn't a present obligation they don't need to account for them (well thats the legal accountancy terms) however i agree with them regarding putting the banks and freddy mac etc on their balance sheets as thats real debt now...

Interesting times lol. Might put some cash into minerals and food though... or i could just nick a shopping trolley and fill it with baked beans!