House Price Crash Forum

Pr Demonstrators

HOLA441
HOLA442

Some PR demonstrators being quite irritating constantly yelling in the background on the news. So I guess achieving their goal of getting noticed, quite well.

"Fair Vote NOW, Fair Vote NOW"

I wonder if they see the irony of DEMANDING PR?

Once Gordon has seen QE2 Dave can tell them to p1ss off anyway.

HOLA443

Some PR demonstrators being quite irritating constantly yelling in the background on the news. So I guess achieving their goal of getting noticed, quite well.

Nah but on a video I saw there was a bloke who shouted get the murderer tories out and somebody answered him back says you!

HOLA444

Exactly my thoughts over LibDems demanding this - I'd like a referendum on PR, not to have it forced through. Looking at the events of the past few days, PR negotiations would not be the picnic some believe.

HOLA445

Errrrmmm, I don't see any irony there. Are you Alanis Morisette?

HOLA446
HOLA447

Given the state of this country I find it hard to criticise any politically engaged group of citizens.

Granted, but demanding PR now! is rather like trying to fix your car's trunk JBLs when you've broken down in the Outback. Don't be surprised if you wind up as a non-speaking extra in a full-on Wolf Creek plot!

HOLA448

It sounds oxymoronic.

Its like imposing freedom, or bellowing at someone to relax.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Granted, but demanding PR now! is rather like trying to fix your car's trunk JBLs when you've broken down in the Outback. Don't be surprised if  you wind up as a non-speaking extra in a full-on Wolf Creek plot!

Its something that has emerged from the election. Its fair enough.

Archived