House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erd

Prescott To Make Streets 'women Friendly'

Gosh, I mean you could even have more Police on the streets as well, that might help women feel safer.

No, silly me, that couldn't possibly work...

crèches in nightclubs

WTF are they mad? Shouldn't kids be tucked up safe in bed rather than being dragged around nightclubs???

The most recent British Crime Survey found that one in four young women was “very worried” about being raped.

How about giving proper custodial sentances to convicted rapists and stopping immigration from those parts of the world where rape is seen as a "bit of a lark" and from those areas where unless a women covers herself up in a ninja suit she is "asking for it".

Oh no we mustn't put our own womenfolk first must we! :angry:

Gosh, I mean you could even have more Police on the streets as well, that might help women feel safer.

No, silly me, that couldn't possibly work...

Or how about that strange old custom of punishing people for committing crimes! If the jails are full build more, come on Gordon, an untaped source of public sector employment B)

Guest magnoliawalls

Yes and ancient cobble stones should obviously be ripped up to accomodate spine twisting bunion building high heels.

It doesn't matter what cosmetic efforts they make to make streets 'female friendly', while gangs of predatory teenagers wander the streets I will be cautious. They need more police walking the streets to curb antisocial behaviour and more common sense behind law enforcement. Proper punishment for deviant and antisocial behaviour and less risk in self defence.

Why would you want a creche in a nightclub? I thought that you were supposed to give that up for a while when nippers come along. So you have to wake up your kid at 2.30am and try and find a taxi, kid in tow, with broken bottle weilding alcohol fuelled wannabe gangsters battling it out for the front of the queue? And thats just the women.

Nightclubs in creches? Try that one instead. Get there for 8.30am, drop a few pills and get a shag, all in time before the bloke gets home and knows any wiser. Perfect Chav lifestyle.