House Price Crash Forum

There we go - PR if I stay.

Referendum on it if lib/lab pact.

Ali D gonna carry on being chancellor.

I think you'll find that as usual that's not what he said.

Not that what he says means anything anyway. :rolleyes:

He just want Clegg in his sitting room for 40 minutes to persuade him to come out and back him. We've been here before - only a week ago in fact.

Edited by Red Kharma

I think you'll find that as usual that's not what he said.

Not that what he says means anything anyway. :rolleyes:

He just want Clegg in his sitting room for 40 minutes to persuade him to come out and back him. We've been here before - only a week ago in fact.

Mr. Clegg is also trained in such techniques. Was amusing that they failed on Mrs Duffy because her nephew rolled up at the end and broke the spell. :)

I thought he lost but he seems to be ignoring it and carrying on

Ahhh, but he didn't lose by enough to actually lose.

"And here is the result from the ukplc champions league cup final.

UK Voters Athletic - 3

FC Brown - 2

FC Brown regain the title !

Hoorah!"

Guest Noodle

Mr. Clegg is also trained in such techniques. Was amusing that they failed on Mrs Duffy because her nephew rolled up at the end and broke the spell. :)

What was this nephew thing?

It's quite surreal!

There is a naked man stood outside number 10, and who is it that is seeing him naked?

'The public gets what the society want, but I don't get what the society wants. I'm going underground.'

Guest Noodle

I don't think so, that's why the markets are worried.

Basically they aren't certain that the countries bailiff is "their man" and it's collection time.

They're the ones who'll end up in control and in power.

Monday. 9am.

COMRES poll says Brown should go, will it require a mob to drag him out, screaming and kicking, and dump him in the gutter?

I can see him now, clinging on to the polished brass door knocker by his fingernails.

Sorry,

But I just can;t see brown hanging on under any circumstances....

Not least because it's in the LABOUR parties interest to knife him and roll the corpse out the back door.

Given another election in 6-12-18-24 months is likely...... do you REALLY think Mandelson, Johnson, Milliband et al want to KEEP the big fat millstone that is Gordo around their necks ?

For sure, they all had to be "he's the best man for the job" during the campaign..... but NOW ? They'll be fighting amongst themselves to find enough room on his back to plunge their knife in !

Clegg may well claim "he demanded it" (assuming a LibLab pact)..... but the fact is the labour party will be BEGGING him to demand it !

The LABOUR party would rather fight the next round with Milliband or Johnson at the helm than with Gordo..... I can't see how he'd survive his own party let alone a clegg demand.

Whatever you think about the liklihood of a ConLib, LibLab or Con Minority govt..... Gordo's done.

Yours,

TGP

I can see him now, clinging on to the polished brass door knocker by his fingernails.

I've been saying for months that there'll be claw marks down the hallway and holes in the doorframe, maybe even some broken nail left behind.

He needs to.just.GO. He has no mandate. (Unless it's with Mandelson later this evening) :P

'The public gets what the society want, but I don't get what the society wants. I'm going underground.'

Slight correction to that:

"And the public wants what the public gets, But I don't get what this society wants. I'm going underground."

Coincidentally, the one lyric I more identify with on that song is this:

"The braying sheep on my TV screen. Make this boy shout, make this boy scream"

I've been saying for months that there'll be claw marks down the hallway and holes in the doorframe, maybe even some broken nail left behind.

He needs to.just.GO. He has no mandate. (Unless it's with Mandelson later this evening) tongue.gif

LOL! I just got that (I'm a bit slow you know) laugh.gif

Slight correction to that:

"And the public wants what the public gets, But I don't get what this society wants. I'm going underground."

Coincidentally, the one lyric I more identify with on that song is this:

"The braying sheep on my TV screen. Make this boy shout, make this boy scream"

I thank you.

And I agree. Really would have loved to hear some music with the force of The Jam in the run up to this election.

Hopefully, even though it a bit messed up, we will see the end of this rotten government and an undoing of some of the dreadful, anti-'the people' policies that have been brought in over recent years.