House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldmisery

4x4's Again

driving along today with my friends to go to football. useless woman drives all the way down a road and stops in front of us refuses point blank not to move her car as she did not want to bump her expensive 4x4 up a curb. I have to reverse to allow her through. she then is boxed in to another woman of the same ethnic persuasion as herself. she then reverses back for the other woman.

this was a blatant racist act from a pig headed bigot :angry:

Refuses point blank not to move her car - I know what you mean :P

I'm guessing you aren't a lady (if you are a girly, I apologise, and of course you are a lady!). She was obviously expecting you to do the gentlemanly thing and give way.

My car's a bit of a disgrace. I normally find leaving just not enough room for pushy drivers so they scrape my mirrors on the way through does the job.

/G

You seem to be implying that her ethnic persuasion had something to do with it. There are plenty of rude, arrogant drivers of all racial persuasions and of both genders.

I will concede that ALL drivers of 4x4s are selfish idiots who care about nothing and nobody except themselves. I HATE THEM ALL.

I will concede that ALL drivers of 4x4s are selfish idiots who care about nothing and nobody except themselves. I HATE THEM ALL.

I agree about the urban ones, driven by mums on the school run.

There are a minority which are useful though. They are easy to spot as they are covered in S*** and have a sheep in the back.

I think women in general are less likely to give way/let you out/reverse etc. And I'm a she. I've noticed it for years, but never come up with a satisfactory explanation (but then I am a bit hard of thinking).

I think women in general are less likely to give way/let you out/reverse etc.  And I'm a she.  I've noticed it for years, but never come up with a satisfactory explanation (but then I am a bit hard of thinking).

Its easy, they have less spatial awareness and combined this fact with the fact that they are attempting to drive a tank (let alone reverse it) down the high street then dont expect any prisoners. :blink: