House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Topher Bear

Boo!

and now I'll go back down below!

Hi everyone, just wanted to take this opportunity to say hi to you all, let you know that I am alright. The job is going well and am really enjoying it (especially the contracting money too:-), but what with staying up in Bradford-on-Avon in the week, my weekends are rather too buisy to get any time to lounge around HPC.

I've bought myself a laptop with Wi-Fi, but no networks nearby!

Having trouble finding a decent rental place up that way...I hope we don't get forced into buying somewhere just be shere lack of decent rental!

Spoke to a local estate agent about the state of the market in Corsham (near chippenham) and she said that it was VERY quiet, but that most vendors now realised that they were no longer in control and were setting the prices at "reasonable" levels.....still not selling though...but at least the vendor attitude is turning more to the bearish ways.

If anyone wants to take part in a mid-week south west get together up in Bristol in a few weeks time, then drop me a PM with contact details, and I'll pick them up next weekend, and see if I can arrange something. Already met up with Reptile, so there are two of us up for it!

Take care all,

keep your chin up, and watch the prices fall! :)

Topher Bear