House Price Crash Forum
Want to buy!

Any Words Of Wisdom?

First time poster here, just wondered if I could get any words of wisdom anybody??

I'm a FTB, got around 110-120k to spend and want to stay in the Gosforth area, so far have not seen anything.

Any ideas where, what and when, if I am to ever get a place in Gosforth??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to HPC WantToBuy!

The first thing you should do is take time to read through some of the posts on the site.

I think you'll find there are many people in your position and many different opinions.

Secondly I recommend that once you have read some posts, do some web searches and make sure the information provided is accurate.

Not everyone on here has your best interests at heart, no matter what they say.

Some people believe in a large and sudden crash, some believe in a gradual decline in house prices, some that the market will stagnate and others that it will continue to rise.

Whatever you do, whatever you read, it is always best to get advice from people you trust - family, friends and professionals - and make sure that your decision is one that you are happy with.

In the end you gotta make up your own mind!

Best of luck!