House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StainlessSteelCat

How To Deal With Defaulters - Indian Style

"Some 77% of the bank's loans have gone bad - this amounts to $6.13m of unrecovered money."

I don't think an account with new indian savings account paying 5.40% is such a good idea afterall

GC,

I feel a career change beckoning. Just for the craic I could handle the poor remuneration.

Perhaps you could stand outside number 11 , seeing as he is about 10Billion light at the moment.

Dames :D

Guest Charlie The Tramp

Nah, the Lenders will have a name and shame section in their front windows complete with photographs of the defaulters. :P

Maybe all the armour plate being dismantled from Northern Ireland, could be put onto vehicles for a mobile uk service of this kind  You'd need it on the Chav estates.

They can always employ the SAS equipped wth stun grenades. :D

"Some 77% of the bank's loans have gone bad - this amounts to $6.13m of unrecovered money."

I don't think an account with new indian savings account paying 5.40% is such a good idea afterall

Why on Earth does anyone keep their savings in a bank with 77% bad loans. Why don't these tactics backfire and trigger a bank run?