House Price Crash Forum

Answer To High House Prices,live On Your Allotment

HOLA441

Meet i very interesting man at my uncle,s allotment old Hippy type 50 or 60 says he has been living untroubled on his council allotment,in the shed for about 4 yeare, There is water on site ,his body waste goes on the compost, camping gas for cooking soler power for his 9 inch TV DVD some nice herb in his poly tunnel for smoking. This guy has got it well sorted.

HOLA442
HOLA443

Meet i very interesting man at my uncle,s allotment old Hippy type 50 or 60 says he has been living untroubled on his council allotment,in the shed for about 4 yeare, There is water on site ,his body waste goes on the compost, camping gas for cooking soler power for his 9 inch TV DVD some nice herb in his poly tunnel for smoking. This guy has got it well sorted.

OK, I'll just run that idea past the wife and kids, it sounds good to me.....

HOLA444

OK, I'll just run that idea past the wife and kids, it sounds good to me.....

Yes it,s only a option for a single person.But his lifestyle makes you look at your own life.particularly if you have had a sh@t day at work.it makes you realize how little you really need,

HOLA445
HOLA446

Clearly this isn't my site! :lol:

HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Noodle

Good on the old boy.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest Noodle

does he pay the licence fee? otherwise auntie pravda will be very angry

also, how can he dispose human waste in the compost bin. there must be a toilet in the alltoment. good for him if he is happy. what does he do during winter months.

Lives over here.

HOLA4411

This site is monitored by the council. They'll send some council officers round first thing.

We cannot have anyone opting out of the system.

No worries. A few carefully aimed 'compost' missiles should warn 'em off. Then kick back and smoke some more ganja. B)

HOLA4412

since TV licences are applied to premises, not people or receivers, I presume he couldn't be pinned down to buying one. I doubt it's an official 'address.' If you live in a campervan, I presume you can't be 'pinged' for a licence either.