House Price Crash Forum

Countries Are Farms

HOLA441

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkdur94d5Z8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uplMh9CrRII

if you say to a slave that his ancestors 'chose' slavery and therefore he is bound by their decision, he will simply say "if slavery is a choice, I choose not to be a slave". this is the most frightening statement for the ruling classes to hear, which is why they train their slaves to attack anyone who dares speak it.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
After the Renaissance, serfdom became increasingly rare in most of Western Europe but grew strong in Central and Eastern Europe, where it had previously been less common.

In England, it lasted legally up to the 1600s and in France until 1789. There were native-born Scottish serfs until 1799!

I've always wondered about our weird right to a tiny parcel of land that councils are legally obliged to provide when asked.

An 'Allotment' is basically the same 'parcel of land' that an original "serf" was given to grow his/her own food on!

HOLA446

The illuminati thought it would be funny to use everyone's birth certficate number on share certificates on the US NYSE.

Each share or life has a price, and yield.

Conspiracy or coincidence?

I create nothing, I own.

Muhahaha

Edited by Money Spinner

HOLA447

What are you going to do when you're 'free' fellas?

Edit: Nice bit of NLP on the original video for the 'believers'. Almost robotic like in it's trance enducing pacing and cadence. Nice job! He forgot to add 'buy gold' or does that come in another vid?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RZW37WiyGWg

Edited by Red Kharma

HOLA448

This is a good example of their 'control'

National Lottery - profits from whom, now go to pay off pensions of Canadian Teachers!

If we all decide to go "NO, Up yours Canadian National Lottery"

We want to start a UK wholly owned one, which divides the profits up/given to causes in proportion to the "band of salary/income" of all the ticket buyers - run by the people, for the people!

No more of this 'Elitist' spending of 10's of Millions pounds thrown at the upkeep of the National Opera House etc!

Could a UK company startup do this?

HOLA449
Guest UK Debt Slave

I pinched it off 24knews. I don't post there but their youtube thread is certainly worth lurking on :) .

Excellent find

The parallel with livestock is a conclusion I have come to myself. The debt based monetary system is the best evidence you need that we are all slaves

HOLA4410

The Dog and the Wolf

An Aesop's Fable

wolf-dog.jpg

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by.

"Ah, Cousin," said the Dog.

"I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

Better starve free than be a fat slave

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

it would be safe to assume that the present establishment view us more as broiler hens than cattle.

no free range about it.

with commensurate educational/audivisual diet of garbage.

they've tried this before haven't they?

wasn't it animal bonemeal/offal in the diet that gave the cows BSE?

how I'd love to see the likes of milliband/blair and such choking on the hamburgers they have created!

Edited by oracle

HOLA4414

zombie.jpg

I live in a democracy, there's no conspiracy out there. Drink Coca cola, support Man Utd, watch BBC news, and vote Labour. Carry on chaps, I a nearly there to my 25% shared home ownership! Thank you my masters.....

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Better starve free than be a fat slave

Anarcho-Capitalists. Proudly supporting other people's right to starve to death since Ayn Rand stopped taking her meds.

BTW. I know Aesop is from ancient Greece, but I doubt the type of freedom he had in mind was the same as the one people on this thread seem to be subscribing.

Edited by boynamedsue

HOLA4417

Anarcho-Capitalists. Proudly supporting other people's right to starve to death since Ayn Rand stopped taking her meds.

BTW. I know Aesop is from ancient Greece, but I doubt the type of freedom he had in mind was the same as the one people on this thread seem to be subscribing.

are there different kinds of freedom

HOLA4418

I see, being a customer makes you a slave.

total t0ss.

we are ALL customers...we ALL contribute to the economy as customers.

If you want to run a business, yes, you are earning on the backs of others...but then again, they have the ability to pay, so they too are earning off the backs of other, who too, have the ability to pay, so too are earning off the backs of others, who too, have.......

Boil this down, we are all slaves to the earth....without it we couldnt survive...then again, what would happen to the Earth if we werent here...oh yeah, it doesnt need us at all..

total t0ss.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420

are there different kinds of freedom

Yes, in as much as freedom exists as anything other than a word.

A person is only absolutely economically free if they control all the world's resources and all of the physical goods within it. They must also be obeyed by the rest of the population, though that would kind of follow on from the first conditions. Then they can do whatever they want, they are completely free.

All the other theories of freedom are just about what is the right way to divide the inability to fulfill our desires.

HOLA4421

A person is only absolutely economically free if they control all the world's resources and all of the physical goods within it. They must also be obeyed by the rest of the population, though that would kind of follow on from the first conditions. Then they can do whatever they want, they are completely free.

All the other theories of freedom are just about what is the right way to divide the inability to fulfill our desires.

you are confusing freedom with ownership of resources

HOLA4422

sounds like Klingon logic.

trouble is, under the top free man (King) are 50 more wanting the crown

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Big problem is that the farmed can become the farmer. The video suggests there is a shadowy man who farms the world. Bill Gates is a farmer? John Prescott is a Farmer? Warren Buffet is a farmer? Richard Branson is a Farmer? Hey even great great great grandad had alot of political clout but my family has fall from grace. There isn't one person in control, there are a group of people and this group of people changes. If somone works really hard as a herded animal they make money and they can become a moover and a shaker and farm the other people... In the animal world a cow cannot rule over the farmer, in the human world it is possible.

The video goes on about farmers creating an enemy for the farmed to focus there anger on. Well these videos also create an enemy, the enemy in this video is the man who has a plan to enslave the world. The current no1 enemy in the world today is the 'banker', but wait isn't the banker also the farmer? It all starts to get messy when you look into it.

Perhaps the truth is there is a plan but it isnt a plan by one person it is a shared plan by people in power and with wealth and it is possible to get into that position. Its pure and simple survival of the fittest and meanest, but conspiriststs try and find a bigger picture, they look for the man. When your in that position of power and wealth your natural instinct is to hold onto power and wealth. The choice is threefold not twofold:

Drop out of society

Make do with society

Fk over other people and become a farmer

Its animal farm, all the animals are equal but some animals make themselves the bosses and rule over the other animals. The one hole is animals can move from being a normal animal to a farmer animal and vice versa

Edited by AteMoose

HOLA4425

Big problem is that the farmed can become the farmer. The video suggests there is a shadowy man who farms the world. Bill Gates is a farmer? John Prescott is a Farmer? Warren Buffet is a farmer? Richard Branson is a Farmer? Hey even great great great grandad had alot of political clout but my family has fall from grace. There isn't one person in control, there are a group of people and this group of people changes. If somone works really hard as a herded animal they make money and they can become a moover and a shaker and farm the other people... In the animal world a cow cannot rule over the farmer, in the human world it is possible.

The video goes on about farmers creating an enemy for the farmed to focus there anger on. Well these videos also create an enemy, the enemy in this video is the man who has a plan to enslave the world. The current no1 enemy in the world today is the 'banker', but wait isn't the banker also the farmer? It all starts to get messy when you look into it.

Perhaps the truth is there is a plan but it isnt a plan by one person it is a shared plan by people in power and with wealth and it is possible to get into that position. Its pure and simple survival of the fittest and meanest, but conspiriststs try and find a bigger picture, they look for the man. When your in that position of power and wealth your natural instinct is to hold onto power and wealth. The choice is threefold not twofold:

Drop out of society

Make do with society

Fk over other people and become a farmer

Its animal farm, all the animals are equal but some animals make themselves the bosses and rule over the other animals. The one hole is animals can move from being a normal animal to a farmer animal

Changing the people involved in a corrupt system, doesn't change the system. Beocming a farmer doesn't end farming and is no solution.

You missed "change society" from your options, btw. It doesn't have to be a farm.

Edit: Pretty much all Stefs stuff is great. Shame we didn't get on.

Edited by Injin