House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Greedy Self-centred Obnoxious People - Part 2

Okay I have had with these greedy self centred obnoxious bastards. Tonight I was just walking into my local over the counter licensed devils brew outlet when I noticed a pre-30 year old blond simply pull up her sparkling clean tractor outside onto double yellow lines between the curbs pedestrian safety barriers and a couple of bollards. (HINT: the road is double yellowed for a reason and it is the reason that it has a busy junction and there is tight space between the barriers and the bollards). Anyway I was in purchasing my usual hard liquor and tabs as she bent over the wine racks fussing over this red bottle and that with her black g string showing (sorry but its hard not to notice these details when its thrust in front of your eyes... why she drinks red I dont know!) Anyway I digress, as I walked out the shop and she was in red bottle pantie oblivion there was a feckin 5 car queue WAITING FOR THE TRACTOR OWNER TO MOVE THE FECK OUT THE WAY. This would have been bad enough to take but THERE WAS A FECKIN SPACE (alright she might have had to reverse into it) 10 yards up the road.

Yet again my blood boils! :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

SB

You haven’t had a very good day today mate.

If it’s any consolation my reactions at this sort of behaviour is just like yours.

When I’m out driving with my wife I get on her nerves with it. I get called an old moaner. She says I wont listen to you unless every time you moan you say something positive afterwards.

It works a bit, well until the next obnoxious B*******

SB

You haven’t had a very good day today mate.

If it’s any consolation my reactions at this sort of behaviour is just like yours.

When I’m out driving with my wife I get on her nerves with it.  I get called an old moaner.  She says I wont listen to you unless every time you moan you say something positive afterwards.

It works a bit, well until the next obnoxious B*******

Cheers Foxy. I am quickly learning that we should be 'flipping the bird'. T the very least it should go down a hoot at the next wife swap. :lol::P:lol::huh:

wifeswapping.? on HPC ?

tell me more, tell me more. did she puye'd up a fight ?

Fred I would tell you more as you know we are like brothers but its kinda like Noel Edmonds 'Swap Shop' you need something to 'trade' in the firat place.

i have a hardly used and well boxed airfix flight deck to swap ?

or a scorpion tank ?

I am interested in this flat decked model you have. When you say its been hardly used what is the box like? If the bax has been used with glue all over it I am not interested in swapping, Noel Edmonds or no Noel Edmonds.