House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dom

One At A Time Please, Form An Orderly Queue!

That has to be the smallest living room known to man - it is just the sofa, that is it... that is the living room!!

If you look in the second photo, in the mirror you can see the bed and ladder in the reflection. How could anyone live like that.. and for 85k?

You even have to pay extra to rent the parking space ffs!

That's bonkers!

When I first saw it I thought it was a lovely kitchen. Nice workarea and good cupboard space. But you are right - that little 2 seater settee thing is the lounge sofa! Surely the little portable on the worktop can't be the TV. (I don't have a telly at all but do know what is reasonable).

Can't see the ladder/bed thing in the mirror but if anybody were to be thinking of buying it I would recommend they check out the size of the bin cupboard - it may be bigger than the flat!

Who puts a piggin bin cupboard in details. Scraping the bottom of the barrel or what?

Don't forget that £85k gets you...

"Fitted ladder to raised and recessed built-in bed unit (with new mattress, duvet and cover)."

Wow!

oh right, that is why it is not £40k.

The kind of place you'd think was cute if staying for a night - but would drive you bonkers after 3.

Question: If you were buying a place like this why on earth would you be interested in the quality of nearby schools? Perhaps they expect a family to move in (or a single person who wants to befriend the local children)?

Edited by greencat

DESCRIPTION  This superb studio flat offers marvellously appointed accommodation with a real ""wow factor""

:lol:

wow - look at the price.

Come on RFD at least both you and I know the price is worth it only for those wavey artic brushed cellings. Lying back pissed on the hard cold kitchen floor staring upwards just think about the savings to your LSD budget. I'm buying!

Edited by shakerbaby

Come on RFD at least both you and I know the price is worth it only for those wavey artic brushed cellings. Lying back pissed on the hard cold kitchen floor staring upwards just think about the savings to your LSD budget. I'm buying!

I'd be careful coming back to that flat pissed - note the placing of a mat under the bottom stair on top of the shiny new laminate flooring... guaranteed to get you on your back every time!

this kind of place would suit that cleaning obsessed actor in the flash adverts. the one who played jacko in the series brush strokes.

he could get in all the cracks.

He cleans out more cracks than the the local crack dealer down Wandsworth Road.

Was interested as thought it was in Central London, but Devon for get it,. For that price you will be able to get a 3 bed detached in a few years time. When all the bankrupcies roll in. Is there a site for bancrupcies and Repo's auctions normally that would give you the correct market price. What people are willing to pay at a clearance auction. One thing I am gald I am out of the property market .

Cash Rules $$$$$$$$$$

A beautifully appointed fully fitted studio flat with a real wow factor, in quiet yet convenient town location...

Wow ! .... there's no room for my suitcase

Wow ! .... I've got no bath

Wow ! .... I can't have more than one friend in at a time

Wow ! .... National Trust Paint....

Wow ! .... I'll never sell this on in a million years

Iv'e stayed in hotel rooms bigger than that. How about here.http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/hotels/accommodations.jhtml;jsessionid=HTQWXYF00QBFOCSGBIVMVCQKIYFC3UUC?ctyhocn=SANLJES You can probably stay for four years on that sort of money

Free breakfast. Also free happy 2 hours every evening (stuck there on business for 10 weeks a while ago) :D

That has to be the smallest living room known to man - it is just the sofa, that is it... that is the living room!!

If you look in the second photo, in the mirror you can see the bed and ladder in the reflection. How could anyone live like that.. and for 85k?

You even have to pay extra to rent the parking space ffs!

Hi,

I think the term 'living room' should be edited for this property to 'existence room'.

I sent the EA a link to this thread.

Anyone who buys this 'property' is destined to have the pi$$ ripped out of them forever and beyond.

I would actually want paying to take it on. I mean, who the f*** is gonna rent that?

Someone small and unpopular?

Paul 'Not a lot' of space in my $hit flat Daniels maybe.

beautifully appointed fully fitted studio flat with a real wow factor, in quiet yet convenient town location

Yea like "wow, where the f*** has frodo gone this time"