House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Back, Sack, And Crack

Thinking of getting this done as I have heard it makes your member look magnificent and proud. Anyone have an experiences of getting the procedure?

Thinking of getting this done as I have heard it makes your member look magnificent and proud. Anyone have an experiences of getting the procedure?

poop report

i can not believe how long the thread is on that subject!

I wanted to paste a couple of postings but all the funny ones are far too rude for a grown up forum like this

Man DO NOT mess with your crack hair. It was put there to absorb the moisture and sweat from when your *ss cheeks come into contact. I read a story online about a guy that shaved his ass smooth as ivory, but when he went out on his daily routine his crack got so sweaty that it felt like his ass was leaking. He went home and spread his cheeks and a sh*t and sweat smell hit him that he said was like rotting meat.

When the hair grew back it itched like a mofo and he was constantly inflamed back there.

The point of the story is leave the hair. When you bathe be sure to clean really well and you will be okay. If you want to shave this for some woman I say forget her. Find somone who will like you for who you are and not how hairy your crack is.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Not sure I like the sound of that blokes sweaty ass crack. Anyway I have booked am appointment so I will discuss the pros and cons of a smooth as ivory ball sack, ass and crack. B)

Once heard a story about a trainee chef who had spent a night stint in an especially hot and sweaty kitchen. Faced with an itchy ass, a colleague advised that grabbing a handful of flour and slapping it up there would absorb the sweat and relieve the itching. Trainee chef grabs a handful of flour, slaps it between his cheeks, and lo and behold is relieved of the itching for the rest of the shift.

However, he arrives home ready for bed and decides to visit the toilet for his obligatory pre-sleep dump. He sits down, relaxes and releases his bowels into what can only be described as a mesh net of hardened flour and hair.

Allegedly the screams were heard in the next county !!!!! :o:o:o

An electric beard trimmer make an ideal flymo for taming your bush... err so a friend told me. <_<

Just don't let your sack wrinkles get caught between the blade guards as this hurts... according to my friend. <_<

Obviously I grow my bush so as to minimise the otherwise intimidating size of my member... err obviously :D

An electric beard trimmer make an ideal flymo for taming your bush... err so a friend told me. <_<

Just don't let your sack wrinkles get caught between the blade guards as this hurts... according to my friend. <_<

Obviously I grow my bush so as to minimise the otherwise intimidating size of my member... err obviously  :D

err obviously, however I like the grandiose proud protruding member look. :P

Guest The dude

Shaker...I have enjoyed a lot of your posts - you come across as a good bloke but seriously who gives a shit what the hell you do on this one....?

Shaker...I have enjoyed a lot of your posts - you come across as a good bloke but seriously who gives a shit what the hell you do on this one....?

erm - i'm quite intrigued actually.

any reports back yet shaker??

is it all its cracked up to be? :P