House Price Crash Forum

Scared Yet?

NotDavidIcke

HOLA441

This is a very scary. VERY.

Do not read on if you value your sanity.

you

have

been

warned

this is the point of no return... you cannot un-see what you are about to see

................................................................................

I decided to post this after seeing a few threads tonight about the coming financial crash, the war in Iraq and ID Cards.

This is worse... much worse.

Conspiracy theories are things you cannot see for yourself, things that cannot be proven. I am about to reveal to my friends on HPC a conspiracy you can see for yourself... today... perhaps tommorrow.

1. you need a cloud free sky

watch a plane cross the sky.

does it leave a trail?

like this

chemtrail%20cross.jpg

OK.

2. What you need to do now is invest a couple of hours WATCHING what that trail does.

You will see it spreading out like this

fibers301.jpg

040614-183742-contrail-in-chemtrail-1a.jpg

If you keep watching you will notice that it won't be just one plane... several planes will come together...

Cobwebs.jpg

After about an hour or so the chemtrails spread out and become thick, like a cloud

040614-183742-contrail-in-chemtrail-1a.jpg

If you are observant you will notice they will form a fake cloud (chemcloud) around the SUN, infact completely obsuring the sun

chemtrail%20cloud05zx.jpg

Also, if you watch the sky for a while you will notice that the sky IS NO LONGER BLUE!! it's white, particularly easy to spot the nearer you look towards the horizon.

The horizon is just a white fuzzy haze.

Don't take my word for it, just look at a cloud free sky during the day and see it for yourself.

Type chemtrails into google or chemclouds....

What is going on?

A defense against global warming (sun obscuration)?

or 'Weather Management'??

or....

You decide.

p010.jpg

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Follow Bart's link and do some research on global dimming. It's a rather spectacular catch-22 situation. Without the energy reflected by that high cloud, global warming would -- it appears -- be far more apparent. Pollute more, not less, you know it makes sense!

Andrew McP

HOLA445

Could it be that these trail last along time as they dissapate and since planes follow traffic 'corridors' it would make sense that you would see more than one.

Could it also be that alot of planes have more than one engine, so when you see 1 jet stream to start with which then dissapates into 1-4 jetstreams could it not be from the other engines.

Ive not researched it at all, literally just read the thread and im no aviation expert or anything.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
Guest Charlie The Tramp

Now this scares me a look at what`s to come.

BARKERS, the iconic Kensington department store, is to close after 135 years of trading. Its trademark designer clothing and Le Creuset saucepans.

<_<

HOLA449

For me it all raises interesting questions about cutting non CO2 emissions from cars.

Though it no doubt improves the local air quality, it is masking the true environmental impact on us all. Should our pollution be more visible?

PS. Thought this was about houses? Sorry if I've gone off topic again.

HOLA4410
Guest absolutezero

There are a growing number of scientists who think the whole global warming being caused by carbon dioxide is rubbish.

David Bellamy is one of the more famous ones.

http://www.junkscience.com/july04/Daily_Mail-Bellamy.htm

There are many others.

People only ever see the science that is the "accepted" version by the Establishment. The other ideas and theories never get a look in.

You always have to ask yourself: Who benefits?

HOLA4411
There are a growing number of scientists who think the whole global warming being caused by carbon dioxide is rubbish.

There are many others.

People only ever see the science that is the "accepted" version by the Establishment.  The other ideas and theories never get a look in.

You always have to ask yourself:  Who benefits?

David Bellamy is talking out of his ar**.

Global warming is real and it is serious.

HOLA4412

There are many others.

People only ever see the science that is the "accepted" version by the Establishment.  The other ideas and theories never get a look in.

You always have to ask yourself:  Who benefits?

Its very sad that people still have respect for David Bellamy following his public humiliation on Channel 4 news at the hands of George Monbiot.

Bellamy, a respected botanist, based his views on uncorroborated evidence he found on the internet, which as it turns out, was published by a convicted fraudster and con-artist.

http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2005/05/10/junk-science/

Fair enough, he's a bit old and not technical savvie, but it turns out that he actually didn;'t realise that the internet was full of crank articles and BS.

Suffice to say after that classic interview, David has now withdrawn from the environmental debate with his tail firmly between his legs.

Whilst I do encourage scepticism towards all 'science', it is entirely WRONG to think that there is in any way two 'camps' in the climate change argument. 99% of the scientific world is in agreement over our influence on the environment, with the naysayers being economists with no scientific training (Myron Ebel for example) or oil-industry stooges....

So... a growing number of scientists ? well a) bellamy isn't a scientist... B) he's withdrawn from the discussion.

Can you tell me about all these scientists that deny that climate change is a reality? please?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Guest absolutezero

What I'm saying is the scientific community, just like the housing market, has its own vested interests.

We need to look at everything that is given to us with an open mind and not have "scientists say, so it must be true".

Look at who has paid for the research. Look for the VI.

It was the possible discrepancy with HIV and AIDS (Peter Duisberg et al) that interested me in the first place and now the more I look the more I find.

The established scientific truth may not be the truth after all.

HOLA4415
Guest absolutezero
This is all very interesting.

My personal view is that the following is in progress and is affecting our planet.

Worth a read as you may be unaware of the significance of the Earth's magnetic field: -

The Earth's magnetic field is fading

Pole shifts are very interesting.

Further evidence is in the magnetic stripes at the bottom of the Atlantic.

Pole shifts happen fairly regularly (every 200000 years or so) but we are long overdue.

Never managed to work out why though....

HOLA4416
What I'm saying is the scientific community, just like the housing market, has its own vested interests.

We need to look at everything that is given to us with an open mind and not have "scientists say, so it must be true".

Look at who has paid for the research.  Look for the VI.

It was the possible discrepancy with HIV and AIDS (Peter Duisberg et al) that interested me in the first place and now the more I look the more I find.

The established scientific truth may not be the truth after all.

I definately agree that its healthy to have a bit of scepticism,...

the problem here is that everyone has a vested interest... a vested interest in protecting life on this planet! ...

the BBc and other media channels have consistantly portrayed the climate debate as a 50-50 argument, with the scientific community split down the middle. This, with the aim of offering a balanced argument, completely misrepresents the reality of the situation. The vast majority of the scientific community are in agreement about climate change. The evidence is continually backing up the conjecture.

The only thing I can agree with the sceptics is that there is a possibility that the increasing temperatures are a coincedence... this IS possible.... but highly unlikely.

There is alot of money to be made in climate change tech.... but lets face it, even if there is BS surrounding arguments around climate change... the end result is less damage to the environment, which is a good thing! Its not like following the VI of the oil industry which leads to exploitation, environmental damage, government corruption and general bad news.

I have to say though, the use of wind-power is a tenuous form of energy... there needs to be more investment in guarenteed energy sources such as solar, and tidal. If we could live off tidal power we would be sorted for as long as we have a moon !

HOLA4417
Guest absolutezero
the problem here is that everyone has a vested interest... a vested interest in protecting life on this planet! ...

The VIs I had in mind are those whose jobs revolve around global warming and research. I dare say it is now a multi billion dollar industry.

An interesting snippet that usually gets brushed under the carpet when discussing global warming and carbon dioxide is this:

http://www.met-office.gov.uk/research/hadl...ual/HadCRUG.gif

The graph shows a decrease in global temperature from 1945 to 1980.

That's about the same time when carbon dioxide concentration increased most rapidly.

The question we should ask is not "What is causing the (alleged) increase in temperature?", but what caused that decrease despite CO2 levels increasing?".

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

[its to do with the suns own magnetic field (far larger than our own) the suns magnetic field reverses periodically, that will affect our own. When this happens, the Earth will briefly have no defence against UV and other harmful rays.

Basically very nasty.

oh yeah, its also thought that the suns magnetic field has a significant effect on our weather.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
You sure you're not David Icke?

Correct... I'm Not David Icke... hence the name!! In fact I don't think ole Ickey even mentions chemtrails on his site.

Great to see so much interest on what is thought of as an obscure, perhaps wacky issue... good old HPC.... the best forum on the net!!!

Today the sky over London is completely grey/white (hmmm) so no chance of seeing a chemtrail... you do typically need a cloudless, sunny day to see them.

With such a massive, expensive and covert (hidden in plain view) operation like this I can only assume that the milky haze that ends up blocking out the sun is something to tackle a problem with the earth's atmosphere... and the sheeple are best kept in the dark about it as they might get nervous and paranoid... as I did/am!!!!!

With this and ID cards etc maybe there is a global warming crisis round the corner...

Front Page of today's independent:

'I don't think there's any doubt left for anybody who looks at the science. It's overwhelming'.

- Senator Hillary Clinton, talking about global warming

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest absolutezero
absolutezero

For what it's worth, I totally agree with you.  The VI is alive and well in the world of science.  Did you know that the acronym LASER really stands for: Licence to Acquire Sums for Expensive Research ;)

And there was me thinking it stood for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation... You learn something new every day.

I get very annoyed with the public though. The sheep that they are.They seem to think: "It must be true. A scientist said it."

There are vested interests everywhere and in everything.

HOLA4425
And there was me thinking it stood for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation...  You learn something new every day.

No, no, the physics textbooks have got it quite wrong!

I get very annoyed with the public though.  The sheep that they are.They seem to think: "It must be true.  A scientist said it."

There are vested interests everywhere and in everything.

I quite agree. But poor old sheeple - you can't expect them to think for themselves. It's not in their constitution. Or maybe it's just because they never read any bloody books!

Archived