House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashIsUnderWay

Property Guru Still Hasnt Noticed

The ludicrous 'cruising' Property Guru from the SquealingPiglet webshite STILL hasnt noticed that '**************.co.uk' takes the surfer to an insulting page about... Property Guru! Here's his latest post (snipped for brevity)

"Hi Freddy,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! On about to join the property owning classes !!! Best thing you will ever do, no more paying of your LL mortgage !!... (snip)... Many people at ************* promised a HPC years ago but as it has not happened maybe you can sue them ...(snip)...Person A rents for 25 years owns nothing..........has to continue paying rent !! Person B pays mortgage 25 years owns house....(snip)... Hope that Helps.

Maybe anyone still posting on the StuckPig should add the '**************' to their sigs, in case the woefully under-brained "property Guru" finally spots it... ah, the power of the web...

The ludicrous 'cruising' Property Guru from the SquealingPiglet webshite STILL hasnt noticed that '**************.co.uk' takes the surfer to an insulting page about... Property Guru! Here's his latest post (snipped for brevity)

"Hi Freddy,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! On about to join the property owning classes !!! Best thing you will ever do, no more paying of your LL mortgage !!... (snip)... Many people at ************* promised a HPC years ago but as it has not happened maybe you can sue them ...(snip)...Person A rents for 25 years owns nothing..........has to continue paying rent !! Person B pays mortgage 25 years owns house....(snip)... Hope that Helps.

Maybe anyone still posting on the StuckPig should add the '**************' to their sigs, in case the woefully under-brained "property Guru" finally spots it... ah, the power of the web...

As Face used to say "I love it when a plan gets together!" :lol:

Has he come back from his cruise then?  :lol:

His cruise is extremely strange as the ships internet access identically mirrors his Luton office working hours of Mon to Fri 9 to 5. Bizarre.

Guest consa

"Hi Freddy,

CONGRATULATIONS !!! On about to join the property owning classes !!! Best thing you will ever do, no more paying of your LL mortgage !!... (snip)... Many people at http://************* promised a HPC years ago but as it has not happened maybe you can sue them ...(snip)...Person A rents for 25 years owns nothing..........has to continue paying rent !! Person B pays mortgage 25 years owns house....(snip)... Hope that Helps.

This is funny, what a fool, wonder what he will think of himself when he finds out. (see Below) :lol::lol:

well worth the £4 :lol::lol:

jackass.jpg

Edited by consa

It was B A Baracas (Mr T) who said "I pity the fool".

http://entertainment.lycos.com/television/guide/a_team.asp

Now please someone tell me that I didn't waste my youth watching rubbish on TV.

Didn't he also say: "You won't get me on no over-priced property ladder fool!"