House Price Crash Forum

Which Muppets Are Members Of The Illuminati?

Fraggle Rock is pure propaganda for neo-capitalism. The proletariat (the blue-collar 'doozers') work tirelessly on productive labours. The lazy, good for nothing Fraggles however are feckless to the Nth degree. Rarely, if ever, are they seen to carry out any work at all yet we are supposed to identify with them ("false class consciousness"). Clearly however it is the fraggles that own the cavern and are literally bigger, and thus more important, than the oppressed workers who serve them. The Fraggles themselves literally eat the work of the doozers, the symbolic implications of this hardly need to be spelt out. Sickeningly, in one episode of Fraggle Rock one of the fraggles questioned whether they should be consuming the productivity of the doozers only to be told that the doozers require the fraggles to eat their structures or else they would quickly run out of space to build in. The doozers in fact look to leave fraggle rock in order to find such a space. The unmitigated gall of it; workers slave away because they like it and if the rich didn't steal their productivity they'd have nothing to live for! Disgusting and vile.

The Muppet Show is even worse and don't get me started on Sesame Street and "The Count" (a central banker if ever I saw one who believes uncritically in constant growth) and the bumbling domestic adventures of "Bert and Ernie" (...they should just call them Freddie Mac and Fanny Mae and be honest about it).

Interesting Analysis of Fraggle Rock, never really thought of it like than when I was younger.

What about the Gorgs, you know big giant creatures, are they our leaders, a step above the fraggles?

Interesting Analysis of Fraggle Rock, never really thought of it like than when I was younger.

What about the Gorgs, you know big giant creatures, are they our leaders, a step above the fraggles?

The King and the Queen and their idiot son? The inbred aristocracy of course!

now you see just how deeply subversive jim henson and his cohorts are.

poisoning the minds of our youngsters!!!!!

thing is 5 year olds can probably see what's happening far more clearly than the adults,and it's just so fecked up it don't make sense.

you know the drill,little kids DO see ghosts.....but then the adults brainwash them into thinking they don't really exist.

when they really do,but it's one of those things that kids get taught to block out of memory.

likewise with fisher-price coloured bricks.

the yellow triangle one DOES fit through the square hole,but adults always "correct" them.

I believe Bagpuss offers of the more muscular analysis. Professor Yaffle was based on Bertrand Russell you know. Chorlton is somewhat compromised by its obsession with Thatcherism specifically.

_38187254_witch_150.jpg

Yep, the chocolate biscuit factory the mice had was an analogy of the public sector.

Leave Elmo out of this. He ain't done nothing.

I think the lettuce talked him into it tbh.

Apart from the salient fact that he is clumsily attempting to conceal his latest meal from Michelle Obama or whoever below the RHS of the basket.

Let's rip the little ba stard open. Who bets we find green scales?

Archived