House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Charlie The Tramp

There Are Some Weird Forums

Guest Charlie The Tramp

About DeathList Forum

DeathList (www.deathlist.net) is a carefully complied list of 50 celebrities chosen for their likelihood to die in the current calender year. The list is finalised before the start of the year and then we wait for them to drop.

The forum is an area for discussion of candidates who made it to the list, those that maybe should have been included and, of course, celebration of death successes. :ph34r:

The Ghouls

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Charlie - where did you find this nugget? :lol:

Mrs C asked me if Charlie Drake ( Hello my darlings ) was still alive. So I googled and up it came. :D

Thanks Charlie for putting me on to this bunch of ghouls.

They’re like a load of vultures waiting to descend on someone’s carcase.

There’s some pretty bullish vampires on there.

Now to the other Charlie. I remember him on the box and quite bearishly wondered myself whether he was still alive. I remember a bit about the hoo har, blakleg or something wasn’t he?

Glad to hear he’s still hanging in there.

Regards

Foxy

I cannot recommend the "Fortean Times" book of Strange Deaths enough.

It's also a regular feature of the magazine.

Guest AuntJess
About DeathList Forum

DeathList (www.deathlist.net) is a carefully complied list of 50 celebrities chosen for their likelihood to die in the current calender year. The list is finalised before the start of the year and then we wait for them to drop.

The forum is an area for discussion of candidates who made it to the list, those that maybe should have been included and, of course, celebration of death successes. :ph34r:

The Ghouls

I did not know Lou Rawls was dead. :( I loved his voice!

2008 predictions now up

Haven't been in to the forums as yet but interesting to see Clive Dunn was the No 1. favourite in 1987 yet has managed to stick two fingers up and make it on to the 2008 list.

The funny thing about Clive Dunn is that he always played this mad old fool character when he was pretty young. I think in Dads army he was infact the second youngest of the main cast of characters, yet played the old man of the group, only 48 when the series started.