House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

29929BlackTuesday

I Told Friends Not To Fly Last Weekend

Just go through your diary and highlight key satanic ritual dates and don't go near other people for a day!

Next fun-packed event for the followers of Mr Beelzebub is the big 'Opening of the Netherworld' 4-day extravaganza starting next Wed the 24th! Watch your teles and don't fly anywhere.

YEs I know it's bonkers but I repeatedly told friends this weekend would bring a ritual sacrifice (due 13th "Diana feast of Torches" - a sun-god ritual. and ooh what was on the tail fin? Helios the sun god) and horribly it did. I felt like that kid in that film where he has a premonition about a plane exploding.

www.goroadachi.com has background on this.

Don't have to go along with it but it's interesting to see things before they come up.

Let's just see if anything odd happens in next weeks goings on.

Must get my goat-trousers dry-cleaned now.

Just go through your diary and highlight key satanic ritual dates and don't go near other people for a day!

Next fun-packed event for the followers of Mr Beelzebub is the big 'Opening of the Netherworld' 4-day extravaganza starting next Wed the 24th! Watch your teles and don't fly anywhere.

YEs I know it's bonkers but I repeatedly told friends this weekend would bring a ritual sacrifice (due 13th "Diana feast of Torches" - a sun-god ritual. and ooh what was on the tail fin? Helios the sun god) and horribly it did. I felt like that kid in that film where he has a premonition about a plane exploding.

www.goroadachi.com has background on this.

Don't have to go along with it but it's interesting to see things before they come up.

Let's just see if anything odd happens in next weeks goings on.

Must get my goat-trousers dry-cleaned now.

Get back to the cellars and get stoking the fires.