House Price Crash Forum

Southern England, Joined With Northern France And Becomes The Transmanche Zone

HOLA441
Guest UK Debt Slave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1263468/Eurocrats-want-spend-1-1m-changing-English-Channels-Le-Pond.html

If true, this is staggering. No?

It dispels any notion that Britain is not fully part of the European Union. Britain as a nation will gradually disappear.

This story has been around for quite a while, a few years or so.

The EU published a map showing the new regions that the UK would be broken up into including the Transmanche region including SE England. NE England will become part of the Scandanavian block.

Incredible really.

Nobody cares and the MSM have been silent on this for years.

HOLA442
HOLA443
Guest absolutezero

This story has been around for quite a while, a few years or so.

The EU published a map showing the new regions that the UK would be broken up into including the Transmanche region including SE England. NE England will become part of the Scandanavian block.

Incredible really.

Nobody cares and the MSM have been silent on this for years.

Where is this map?

I'd like to wave it in that damned woman's face.

HOLA444
HOLA445

I dont seem to really care what, some Eurocrat in Brussels says where I live. If Southen England & France become the new Transmanche Zone, then so be it. I wont be losing too much sleep through worry about it.

Sometimes, the press know how to wind us up and then theres time like this when they seem pathetic. No doubt the Daily Mail, wanted to spin some public opinion against labour. All they would need for that is a picture of Gordon Brown smiling.

HOLA446

:lol:

If it makes my trips to St Malo cheaper I'm all for it.

Northern France, Brittany etc although lovely in parts, is mainly 'sauvage' and a 'poor' area of France. Even the French take the pee out of people from the Normandy area. It's a disgrace to be posted to a job in the North - as opposed to Central/the South.

They will suck out, transfer the huge wealth along the UK's Sarf Coasts over there toward ending the disparity.

Fight for your lives! :P

Whole article symbolically shit-stirred by - proxy marks of the Masons eg

1.1, 1944 "almost 22 hours"

Edited by erranta

HOLA447

Northern France, Brittany etc although lovely in parts, is mainly 'sauvage' and a 'poor' area of France. Even the French take the pee out of people from the Normandy area. It's a disgrace to be posted to a job in the North - as opposed to Central/the South.

They will suck out, transfer the huge wealth along the UK's Sarf Coasts over there toward ending the disparity.

Fight for your lives! :P

Very 1990s ;) The issue now is whether the Euro will survive. It can't unless the whole of Europe (very quickly) accepts full political union. Good luck with that.