House Price Crash Forum

Times Get Tough, Lls Revert To Type?

HOLA441

Whilst the forum was unavailable I mossied over to "The Pig" to see ho wthing swere shaping up in th eworld of "financial freedom."

I wasn't disappointed. Sat there, unabashed, for all the world to see was this 'heart warming' thread that made me realise that old-fashioned values of Landlording have not been lost in this BTL craze of recent years

Can you evict people easier if they are mentally ill?

here we find touching glimpses of humanity, conveyed in simple, homespun prose. I was particularly taken by:

She used to be signed off work for being crazy ... She is ok most of the time, especially during the day but at night she goes mental

and this, which quite brought a lump to my throat, explaining the difficulties of marrying hardships of the responsible landlording with th e pressures of everyday life:

The state i wrote the original post was also not the best, i'd been clubbing at DC10 club in Ibiza all day and had drunk too many Mojito's when i got the latest hassle from the other tenants.

Just when you think it can't get any more touching another piggy adds:

"she isnt mental in the slightest, she is quite clearly bonkers."

... before we are drowned in a torrent of Landlord bonhommie with:

This woman was/is prejudicing the originators ability to be financially free so he asked for advice on getting rid of her.

Stand aside Mother Theresa!

HOLA442

Come on, lets be fair to them, their yields must really be suffering right now.

<_<<_<

Pretty heartless, even by my standards. Well whoever it is, when they get burned in the crash, I hope they dont have to turn to anyone for help. Because they sure as hell dont deserve it. And as for clubbing in Ibiza, what a chav.

Edited by mbga9pgf