House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Portent

Member Vs Vip Member

Just wondering what it takes to be a VIP member on this site? My sig says I'm one but people with higher post counts than me are sometimes just members????

I have a theory, that the people ranked VIP Member are members who have been marked as trouble makers. It's a way of keeping track of them without making them suspicious.

It's the only way I can explain Charlie's exclusion from the rank.

Only Very Important Posters ever receive the ultimate HPC accolade of VIP status... so f*** knows why I am one. :P

Guest Charlie The Tramp
Only Very Important Posters ever receive the ultimate HPC accolade of VIP status... so f*** knows why I am one.  :P

Because admin may find themselves under your scalpel one day. :P

Giraffe,

I'm a contender for your crown I think I’ve just killed a twenty eight poster if nobody doesn’t reply soon. If you want to remain champion and stick one on it’s on the main forum.