House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
curious1

Lies Lies Lies

On Channel-4 news, it turns out that all the reports surrounding the killing of the Brazilian were false.... how can so many lies and untruths be reported by so many!?

crazy.

On Channel-4 news, it turns out that all the reports surrounding the killing of the Brazilian were false.... how can so many lies and untruths be reported by so many!?

crazy.

What are you on about now? :unsure:

crazy.

"Surveillance officers wrongly believed he could have been Hussain Osman, one of the prime suspects, or another terrorist suspect. "

Didn't they tell us on the day that 'the incident was unrelated to the july attacks" ?

Fooking liers.

"Surveillance officers wrongly believed he could have been Hussain Osman, one of the prime suspects, or another terrorist suspect. "

Fooking liers.

Thats right, Hussain Osman of Portuguese decent and a Roman Catholic.

Operation shoot-em-up turned into Operation F#ck-Up and is now Operation Cover-Up.

I'd like to see the useless gun toting tosser who shot him stand trial for murder. Must have just peed his pants in panic seeing his mate grappling with the suspect and unloaded into the poor guy.

Operation shoot-em-up turned into Operation F#ck-Up  and is now Operation Cover-Up.

I'd like to see the useless gun toting tosser who shot him stand trial for murder. Must have just peed his pants in panic seeing his mate grappling with the suspect and unloaded into the poor guy.

Although obviously it was a mistake, I imagine that he was not quite shot in a panic.

When dealing with potential suicide bombers, I understand that the Israelis will try and get at least 5 bullets into the head. This is not out of spite, but because the brain can still operate and continue reflexes after 1 bullet. The more bullets, the more the muscles instantly relax, therefore the less chance a trigger can be activated.

Stark, but explains a lot, and suggests deliberate action on the part of the police.

SO19 are basically an offshoot of the SAS and are quite used to plugging anyone and everyone they meet. They're professionals. Recommend 'No Mean Soldier' by Peter McAleese to learn a thing or two about mercenaries. Might want to read about 'The Clinic' whilst you'reat it. There are many many groups above 'the law' in the UK - it's just that we have only seen their 'handiwork' abroad up till now. Hey! (sings Newnan and Baddiel style) "Murder's Coming Home..."

Just don't go around looking swarthy and obviously in need of assassination.

I just read books that's all - and I want to be a good, law-abiding subject.

Edited by 29929BlackTuesday