House Price Crash Forum

From Housepricechat.co.uk

pdg

HOLA441

A slightly fcuked up individual.........

Bill Gates

16 Aug '05 15:55 : 0 recs : edited 1 time : last edit 16 Aug '05 15:57

I really feel sorry for the webmaster on the housepricecrash.co.uk website (HPC) because he is a FTB who went to all the trouble to set up his website originally for FTBers to talk about house prices but his forum has since been hijacked by STRs who gloat and brag about how much money they made by selling their house at an absurd price to some gullible and niave buyer.

It should not really come as a surprise that the forum on the HPC website is full of STRs because two of the main people behind that website are "Gavin" (Gavin Greenway) and "Bubble Pricker" (Reinhard Schu) who are STRs themselves and so you can expect the forum to be biased in favour of the STRs.

The STRs on that forum are creating a highly misleading and distorted interpretation of the property market. There is one STR in particular on that website called Dr. Bubb who claims to be a financial expert and is very bearish about property prices but he recently was ridiculed for entertaining the idea that house prices might theoretically reach a plateau which makes a mockery of his bearish stand on property prices.

The FTBs and STRs complain about high house prices but in reality low interest rates mean that house prices are actually cheap and affordable. These people should either get themselves a better job or should lower their expectations in order to buy a property. They are looking for a free ride on other peoples backs and somehow think that the World owes them a living and a house.

What disgusts me is that these pathetic lazy STR retards can visit internet chat forums and spam their drivel about house prices and expect a house on the cheap. The STRs want something for nothing but what they should realize is that they will have to pay the high prices to own a property just like everybody else and they should stop thinking of themselves as something special because they are not.

These good-for-nothing lazy STR garbage are paying the price for their greed and stupidity in selling too early and are finding themselves renting for much longer than they had expected. They thought they were clever in selling their property for a profit but there is a difference between being clever and being wise. They may be clever but they are certainly not wise. In the long-term the STR decision to sell their house and moving into rented accommodation will prove to be a costly mistake which they will regret for a very long time.

The STRs are just too stubborn to accept that high house prices are here to stay and want a house on the cheap by taking advantage of other peoples' misfortune but the STRs are finding that it is they who are the unfortunate ones who once were privileged to own a home but due to greed and stupidity they threw all that away in a speculative venture that has now turned very sour.

Edited by pdg

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

He really does not like STR's does he,

I have nothing against STR's they aren't the ones that allowed the market to get to the level its at, they're just play the market for what it is. They never expected that house prices would rise forever.

whether your FTB or STR the point is that house prices are not able to sustain there current levels and will correct,

From what info I have seen most STRs have good amounts of savings (some have silly amounts, just got lucky) most have amounts around 30-60k which compares to really good FTB savings.

All the advice on here applies to both parties. I for one, don't wish to see my deposit get eroded neither do STR's

HOLA447
HOLA448

STRs aren't all he doesn't like. He doesn't worry too much aboyt speaking ill of the dead either:

The former Foreign Secretary Robin Cook, who left his wife to marry his secretary, died yesterday. Tributes have been pouring in from friends and foes alike but in reality Robin Cook was a serial adulterer, liar, and drunk.

When the scandal broke that Robin Cook was secretly having an affair with his secretary whilst he was foreign secretary the tabloid newspaper, the Sun, made the most of the scandal with a front-page headline asking "Would YOU sleep with this man?"--complete with phone numbers that allow readers to offer a "Yes" or "No" response. "Robin Cook is, frankly, no Brad Pitt," it said. "He has been likened in the past to a garden gnome and even a prawn. ... And the Sun would dearly love to know the secret of his pulling power."

Robin Cook was a publicity seeking nobody and is now dead.

Check out the Off Topic forum if you wanna read more of Wild Bill G.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

This guy is a fool trying to drive a wedge between FTB and STR. STR is the FTBs best friend, since they are betting on houses going down. STR add supply and reduce demand.

BTW I tried to respond to this board but the register button did not work. Any ideas why?

HOLA4413
He really does not like STR's does he,

I have nothing against STR's they aren't the ones that allowed the market to get to the level its at, they're just play the market for what it is. They never expected that house prices would rise forever.

whether your FTB or STR the point is that house prices are not able to sustain there current levels and will correct,

From what info I have seen most STRs have good amounts of savings (some have silly amounts, just got lucky) most have amounts around 30-60k which compares to really good FTB savings.

All the advice on here applies to both parties. I for one, don't wish to see my deposit get eroded neither do STR's

I would also like to add here that not all STR's did so because they wanted to make a quick buck, we had a change in family circumstances that meant the home we had could no longer accomodate us, as we gained 1 older adult. Yes we have been renting ever since, largely because of the obscene prices and also because we don't know where we want to settle and are in no particular rush to make such important decisions.

HOLA4414

So, here are a list of his off-topics (and I mean that in both senses):

Britain's First Gay Wedding To Be Held In Pub

UK’s first gay wedding to be held in pub

Robin Cook Is Dead

A serial adulterer, liar, and drunk

(didn't like Robin: not "pretty enough")

Gay Gourmet Catering Company Sacks 800 Workers

Gay Gourmet sacks 800 workers

(his spelling, not mine)

Space Shuttle Set To Burn Up On Re-entry

US Space Shuttle will be destroyed

(I think the re-entry is some double-entendre)

Big Brother's "kinga" Causes Sex Row

Large Breasted "Kinga" causes a storm

Survey Says That Women Want Sex More Often

Sex drive of women has risen since 1993

How To Make Delicious Ginger Beer Beverage

Ginger Beer beverage

(?)

Jack Straw's Castle

Hampstead Heath - West London

An invitation to geton down in the brown:

Hampstead Heath has been the busiest & most popular cruising ground in London, if not the world. It is located just up the hill from Hampstead Tube Station on the Edgware Branch of the Northern Line. The Main entrance onto the cruising area is the West Heath from behind the Pub, Jack Straws Castle. Very handy if you can't find it because you just have to ask for the Pub. The Police know what goes on there and are happy to steer clear. The locals also know it and don't venture on there after dark. They walk their dogs there during the day, so try not to upset any of them if you are there too. If they see you, most will just ignore you and go on about their business.

Are you getting the message yet?

And if that wasn't brazen enough, in response to Beakers announcement that his GF had left him:

Beaker,

Have you ever been Bi-curious? Why not give it a go. Believe me when I say this, sex with other men is so much cheaper than sex with women. There are so many places you can go to have sex with men. For instance there are cruising grounds all over the place, usually parks and the local heath land like Hampstead Heath in London (particular the area behind the pub called "Jack Straws Castle") or alternatively you can try a bit of cottaging as well, but make sure you don't get caught by the police, it is still illegal.

Clearly he is pissed off that HPC is not some gay contact site. Presumably he must hav ethought otherwise @ some point.

Clearly "STR" is the acroymn that infuriates him most. My guess is "STR" means something "on the scene" that he was looking for, or looking for advice on. My guess is:

Sexually Transmitted Rabies

I recall one member of HPC (a famous bull) doing a search for Bruno online. He came up with a link to a Dogging site.

What worries me is not that BG/BP swings (with great enthusiasm) both ways, but that his view on the property market should be so schizoid. Clearly the poor chap is a bit of a mentalist. Fancy, whether boy or girl, deciding one's life needed a kick from a bit of dogging, and then meeting this guy in a quiet car park.

Still, I suppose if that's how you like your kicks, you've gotta love danger......

Edited by Sledgehead

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

The thought of 'dogging' slays me! The idea of getting off with your girlfriend in the back of a Vectra in some truck stop with two furiously self-activating lorry drivers glaring at you through night-vision goggles sounds quite unpleasant.

As far as houses are concerned - what does he mean by the 'getting something for nothing' line? Houses ARE overpriced are they not? Then surely selling and waiting is your pleasure - I'm just a renting FTB (that's Free To Bum) and I like it.

Oops - can I say Bum?

Edited by 29929BlackTuesday

HOLA4417

Are we sure its the same guy

all these alter egos, why ?

Do these people just like stiring things up,

It would seem that there a handful of people that just have to interfere

it would be good if we could see IP's so we know who is pretending to be who.

HOLA4418
Clearly STR means "straight".

FTB...

JY

maybe he thought STR meant straight to rimming!? :blink:

and FTB... first time bummer!?! or maybe simply... f***in tight bum!? :huh:

Edited by shakerbaby

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
www.threesomefinder.com/threesomes/threesomes_61.html

Hello, my name is Bruno and I live in North-East London. I am bisexual 25 years old, 5 foot 6 inches tall with brown hair and brown eyes. I am a fun loving, easy going kind of guy.

This all sounds more like an attack on someone, nobody would put there real full name on a site like that, would they?

HOLA4422

Crazy twit!

Weird man, weird.

I seem to remember Bruno coming to the first HPC night out. He certainly wasn't 25, he was about 50.

I remember thinking he was weird then.

I don't like slagging people off as a rule, but I think he started it.

:blink::unsure:

HOLA4423

3 more things.

1. Replying to my own post is a little Bruno/Bill like isn't it.

2. I called him a tw@t and it was changed to twit on the official post :blink:

3. Just read housepricechat to see what the reaction to the post was, no one has even acknowledged it.... :lol:

HOLA4424

Regarding your point 2.

Thats the excelent swear filter in action, the admin can set it to replace any word with any other word (or sentance).

Can I make a request for the following swear filter additions:

"estate agent" to "slime ball"

"bruno" to "schizo-paranoid-guy"

and

"giraffe cat" to "the legendary giraffe cat"

Ta.

Edited by Giraffe Cat

HOLA4425