House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleBubbleTrouble

Bbc: Inflation Jumps To Record In July

I have completely lost faith, (whether i ever had any in the first place) in the MPC.

I just do not understand why "independence" was ever mentioned.

Are we really supposed to believe this spin by the GB and TB.

I mean the MPC are the puppets controlled by the goverments purse strings.

Their credibility will most definately come into question in the coming weeks months etc.

Article says "more soon" - ie once the BBC spinners (er, "economic affairs team") have worked out what TB/GB want them to say...

Just watch for this. It may be worth dissecting to see again how the BBC report these things.

How can an international news resource like the BBC need 2 HOURS to come with a story on such a critical issue?

How can an international news resource like the BBC need 2 HOURS to come with a story on such a critical issue?

Because they are running terrified of New Labour... Alastair Campbell has single handedly reduced this reliable news source into a government spin machine.

New Labour should have been villified for their treatment of the BBC over the sexing up affair but got away with it.

Can't wait to see the voting report for the last MPC rate meeting.

Guess which members will have voted for an infaltion popping, house propping rate cut?

Keep an eye on Gordon's patsies.

Because they are running terrified of New Labour... Alastair Campbell has single handedly reduced this reliable news source into a government spin machine.

New Labour should have been villified for their treatment of the BBC over the sexing up affair but got away with it.

aye the Beeb was well and truly emasculated after the Hutton Report although things remained superficially the same.

It is only recently (partly through this site) that I have learnt just how feeble much of their commentary is nowadays - it is with not inconsiderable sadness that I say I have lost much of my respect for them.

and although many people prefer Sky or ITV or whatever, for whatever reason, even they generally understand the Beeb to have a gravitas and authoritativeness unmatched elsewhere. What a shame that this no longer has much foundation. :(

The rest of the artical has been posted. Some quoted economists say rates on hold, and that the retail sector isn't as week as it claims. Other saying rates could list go DOWN due to week growth!

In other words no one has a scooby!

Personnally I think we are heading into a irsing inflation, rising unemployment and falling productivity.

Why?

Oil!!

1970's all over again!

Oh yeh, don't forget the HPC!