House Price Crash Forum

List Your Favourite Hpc Clichés

PopGun

Guest theboltonfury

Pravda

That's an annoying one.

I love it too when some self appointed numnuts, after declaring that we will have civil war by Tuesday says 'Try thinking for yourself' or 'do your own research'

These are the same people that walk in to a pub, any pub, and are punched in the face within 60 seconds by people they don't know.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's an annoying one.

I love it too when some self appointed numnuts, after declaring that we will have civil war by Tuesday says 'Try thinking for yourself' or 'do your own research'

These are the same people that walk in to a pub, any pub, and are punched in the face within 60 seconds by people they don't know.

Ooooh you bugger ! you made I snort coffee

That's an annoying one.

:lol:

Agreed

Quite annoying is being told "You won't be laughing when the Stasi put you in a gas chamber for thought crimes" because you don't think that some annoying / pointless bit of excess beauracracy (like compulsory dog insurance) means we are now living in a Facist dictatorship far worse than anything imagined by the Nazi's.

Guest theboltonfury

Agreed

Quite annoying is being told "You won't be laughing when the Stasi put you in a gas chamber for thought crimes" because you don't think that some annoying / pointless bit of excess beauracracy (like compulsory dog insurance) means we are now living in a Facist dictatorship far worse than anything imagined by the Nazi's.

I do like a good conny theory though. Every now and then.

Guest happy?

I do like a good conny theory though. Every now and then.

Especially one centred around

MY THREAD'S BEEN REMOVED BY THE BILDERBERG MODS

Guest happy?

I actually learned something from this thread, about the Jones connection with koolaid.

I'm quite convinced that this website will go quiet one day as all the goldbugs decide to "catch" an alien spaceship back to their home planet - we won't see it as it'll be behind a comet or somesuch...

Archived