House Price Crash Forum

British Companies Dont Want British Workers

HOLA441

At my company we actively recruit eastern europeans and the jobs we are hiring for is highly skilled programmers, not your usual meat packing and coffee shop type jobs.

The reasons we do so are for the same reasons as people recruiting for unskilled jobs, they are cheaper, harder working and dont fuss about their "employment rights"

I'm seeing this trend elsewhere and to be honest I'm enjoying it!

The reason being is that initially no one gave fvck about the working class people in this country, all they cared about was having cheap labour to serve their lattes and a cheap polish plumber.While this was happening, these people defended the status quo and branded anyone questioning imigration as "racists".

well the boot is on the other foot, they are coming after your jobs now! well at least the ones we can't export to india.

And this imigration is going to affect the middle class a lot more in future, because the drop from your wages to benefits is far far more than that of an unskilled worker.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

The issue here is not they wanted the workers to speak polish, it was the apparent exclusion of those who only speak english. Time for little brits to swallow their own bile - there are british and american corporations who require workers overseas speak english and write reports in english. If y cant you dont work for them. What comes around....

Edited by bpw

HOLA443

Od teraz będę tylko porozumiewać się w języku polskim na HPC, jak jeden dzień mógłbym wymagać pracy w fabryce pakowania mięsa

I don't quite get the second part of the sentence. What does it mean, and what is its relevance to the second part? :blink:

HOLA444

I don't quite get the second part of the sentence. What does it mean, and what is its relevance to the second part? :blink:

that should be:

(...), bo może kiedyś będę musiał pracować na taśmie przy pakowaniu mięsa.

HOLA445

I don't blame the Polish for seeking out work; seeking out opportunities to work is commendable. I don't blame the Indian people for dismantling the UK IT industry either. I blame Tony Blair and Gordon Brown for destroying the country. To actively encourage job destruction through unfair competition is treasonous. They are meant to make decisions that help the British people and Great Britain. My conscience is clear. I never voted for these vacuous c*nts and never will. The country is now infested with illegal immigrants and limp-wristed liberal types. I got fed up with hearing about globalisation and how inevitable it all is.

Britain just allowed the flood of Polish people even though it didn't have to. It was a spiteful and calculated move to drive down wages. I don't mind the Polish. They all seem fairly decent but that doesn't mean it's right to alienate the British unemployed. What annoys me is that in a relatively short period of time the country has lost its identity. Why would I want to endure illegal immigrant ex-soldiers from Somalia and the like? Why is everyone shocked when all the lawless immigrants kill and rape us? It's racist to dispute these issues because we have become useless pussies. We cannot even say we hate a religion in our own country! Why the hell did my grandfathers bother fighting in WW1 and 2? What a waste of time. It's ironic to remember that Hitler had a lot of respect for Britain. Gordon Brown and Tony Blair don't even have that respect.

Before long the British will have to pray to Mecca, have to print 20 different languages on everything to comply with law, befriend gypsy scum and make scones and tea for burglars.

We lost WWII and nobody even realised.

Perhaps this is what Gordon Brown means by "Global Economy". Production is done by the cheapest possible means by whoever will accept the least. In 10 years time, no doubt, IT workers in Bangalore will be rioting because their jobs have been exported to Mogadishu.

The unholy alliance between state and big business means prosperity for the few and misery for the many. ( I'm starting to sound like a communist, I never thought I'd see the day.)

HOLA446
Guest absolutezero

Perhaps this is what Gordon Brown means by "Global Economy". Production is done by the cheapest possible means by whoever will accept the least. In 10 years time, no doubt, IT workers in Bangalore will be rioting because their jobs have been exported to Mogadishu.

The unholy alliance between state and big business means prosperity for the few and misery for the many. ( I'm starting to sound like a communist, I never thought I'd see the day.)

One by one the penny starts to drop...:)

HOLA447
HOLA448

Having read some of the threads on here recently about social entitlement and only wanting to work for a "fair" wage.. I can see why they only try to employ people who actually want the job.

Or stupid enough. Well 3 pound an hour is a fortune in Poland, so I guess that justifies paying these rates.

I just can't wait for the day when the righteous idiotic i'm alright jacks are the ones being superseded by cheaper alternatives. Bring it on.

HOLA449
Guest absolutezero

Or stupid enough. Well 3 pound an hour is a fortune in Poland, so I guess that justifies paying these rates.

I just can't wait for the day when the righteous idiotic i'm alright jacks are the ones being superseded by cheaper alternatives. Bring it on.

Of course that will never happen.

The private sector is perfect and they are indespensible.

Their bosses would never shaft them as they are an integral part of the business and key wealth producers. Their jobs can't be offshored because the foreigners are too stupid to do them.

"Private sector good, public sector bad." Baaa!

HOLA4410

I have witnessed it...not very nice as too many tears for my likening..cried like babies they did....it was my fourth time i think and to see grown men mortgaged up to the eyeballs cry was very enlightening.. These were British officers who thought the dream would go on forever.. :D

HOLA4411

Why bother reporting it? If things have got as bad as this Daily Mail article and your example suggests, we are way past the point of complaining. The rot has firmly set in, I strongly believe many young British people have better job oppurtunities abroad than in the UK- problem is people are too lazy and risk averse to consider moving abroad.

These days you'd be lucky to work in a supermarket as a graduate! Unless you are Polish ofcourse, then they'd be lining up to employ you.

...the issue is 'no jobs for British Workers in this factory' when British workers were applying....if you lie down to this you'll roll over for anything and even put Gordo back in No 10.. which I suspect you will.... <_<

HOLA4412

Thanks. I was trying SHIFT>KEY, CTRL>KEY, SHIFT>CTRL>KEY . . . . F10 . . . ESC . . .

Recent versions of Windows actually has a Character Map facility which enables you to select and copy the more common European variants such as ÀÂÄÇ etc into a document without changing your PC set up.

Just look for it in Help

HOLA4413

If the story is correct (and this is the Daily Mail) the key point is that British workers (indeed any nationality but Poles) were being excluded on grounds of race not price.

Those prattling on about 'lazy Brits' or the 'glories of capitalist wage competition' have completely missed the issue. This is law breaking plain and simple.

Edited by realcrookswearsuits

HOLA4414

If the story is correct (and this is the Daily Mail) the key point is that British workers (indeed any nationality but Poles) was being excluded on grounds of race not price.

Those prattling on about 'lazy Brits' or the 'glories of capitalist wage competition' have completely missed the issue. This is law breaking plain and simple.

...bullseye... :)

HOLA4415

what the F**K are you on about this is england and all these migrants should have a reasonable comprehension of the english language before they are allowed to come here for work purposes, and the same should be expected of us if we wanted to move to a foreign country to live and work , can you imagine what would happen in france, spain,germany etc if they were told they could only get a job if they could speak english in their own country they would be rioting on the streets and that is exactly what we should do if necessary, but first let try the peaceful method and vote with our feet and refuse to buy these products from asda and put this company out of business.

These workers are basically middle class. Most would be home owners, with good cars etc.

It is about time some proper journalism was done on this issue, but who will do it?

HOLA4416
Guest absolutezero

These workers are basically middle class. Most would be home owners, with good cars etc.

It is about time some proper journalism was done on this issue, but who will do it?

Indded. I mean come on, the worker's house price isn't mentioned once!