House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

British Companies Dont Want British Workers

They dont want Brits..whats wrong with that

Discriminating against people based on their country of origin is nasty and small-minded, that's what wrong with it. I'd object just as much to an advert that said 'poles need not apply'.

Discriminating against people based on their country of origin is nasty and small-minded, that's what wrong with it. I'd object just as much to an advert that said 'poles need not apply'.

They thought they would get round it in an acceptable way.

If everyone is speaking polish what should they do?

Sorry Im really thick.

..not an excuse in such a serious matter

Employer want workers

...they should advertise according to the law of the country...

Employees want work...

..should be open to all within the law...

and theres some bunch in the middle that should really be replaced?

....the owners are responsible for the advertising and conduct of all employees including line managers... <_<

Base line Brits just dont make willing workers.

On average they are ignorant, stupid and argumentative nearly forgot, lazy

Give me a Pole any day and its a pleasure to work next to him

Might be a good thing for this country if the indigenous were booted out and replaced by the deserving

Mwweaaahahhahahah....

Why don't you just fu-k off to Poland and live with them then !!

Edited by miko

British workers want things like an 8 hour work day, a living wage, safe working conditions. British workers also have protections under the law.

Honestly why would a business choose to pay for all that, when they can get a different person to do the same work for a fraction of the cost?

I don't blame the Polish for seeking out work; seeking out opportunities to work is commendable. I don't blame the Indian people for dismantling the UK IT industry either. I blame Tony Blair and Gordon Brown for destroying the country. To actively encourage job destruction through unfair competition is treasonous. They are meant to make decisions that help the British people and Great Britain. My conscience is clear. I never voted for these vacuous c*nts and never will. The country is now infested with illegal immigrants and limp-wristed liberal types. I got fed up with hearing about globalisation and how inevitable it all is.

Britain just allowed the flood of Polish people even though it didn't have to. It was a spiteful and calculated move to drive down wages. I don't mind the Polish. They all seem fairly decent but that doesn't mean it's right to alienate the British unemployed. What annoys me is that in a relatively short period of time the country has lost its identity. Why would I want to endure illegal immigrant ex-soldiers from Somalia and the like? Why is everyone shocked when all the lawless immigrants kill and rape us? It's racist to dispute these issues because we have become useless pussies. We cannot even say we hate a religion in our own country! Why the hell did my grandfathers bother fighting in WW1 and 2? What a waste of time. It's ironic to remember that Hitler had a lot of respect for Britain. Gordon Brown and Tony Blair don't even have that respect.

Before long the British will have to pray to Mecca, have to print 20 different languages on everything to comply with law, befriend gypsy scum and make scones and tea for burglars.

We lost WWII and nobody even realised.

Edited by Xurbia

I don't blame the Polish for seeking out work; seeking out opportunities to work is commendable. I don't blame the Indian people for dismantling the UK IT industry either. I blame Tony Blair and Gordon Brown for destroying the country. To actively encourage job destruction through unfair competition is treasonous. They are meant to make decisions that help the British people and Great Britain. My conscience is clear. I never voted for these vacuous c*nts and never will. The country is now infested with illegal immigrants and limp-wristed liberal types. I got fed up with hearing about globalisation and how inevitable it all is.

Britain just allowed the flood of Polish people even though it didn't have to. It was a spiteful and calculated move to drive down wages. I don't mind the Polish. They all seem fairly decent but that doesn't mean it's right to alienate the British unemployed. What annoys me is that in a relatively short period of time the country has lost its identity. Why would I want to endure illegal immigrant ex-soldiers from Somalia and the like? Why is everyone shocked when all the lawless immigrants kill and rape us? It's racist to dispute these issues because we have become useless pussies. We cannot even say we hate a religion in our own country! Why the hell did my grandfathers bother fighting in WW1 and 2? What a waste of time. It's ironic to remember that Hitler had a lot of respect for Britain. Gordon Brown and Tony Blair don't even have that respect.

Before long the British will have to pray to Mecca, have to print 20 different languages on everything to comply with law, befriend gypsy scum and make scones and tea for burglars.

+1 couldn't agree more.

BTW, we could only have claimed to win world war I & II on technicalities, they devastated our country and we live with the consequences to this day. They are the definition of a pyrrhic victory.

I despise Hitler and all he stood for but I fail to see how we'd be worse off now if we hadn't have cut a deal. This most certainly is not want my grandfather and great-grandfather fought for.

Might be a good thing for this country if the indigenous were booted out and replaced by the deserving

Give a pole the same benefits entitlement as a native brit and you soon find out what "willing workers" they are. Likewise, give a "lazy brit" the choice between starvation and working and hard ...

The basic problem is that weve created a benefits system where your worse off doing the average factory or retail service job than you are on the benefits. A single mum with young child for example get circa 15k in benefits.

Rather interesting that the company name Forza means literally Force and is shared by the Italian fascist party.

The most telling point about the story is the way the company has treated its former immigrant employees in the North of England.

It seems most were simply abandoned to destitution when their factory was destroyed.

Any way you are probably going to find better quality preserved meat in tins of corned beef from South America than the mechanically recovered reprocessed gunk churned out by the UK industry for the supermarkets.

Edited by realcrookswearsuits

Mwweaaahahhahahah....

You have neatly described LibLabCon's secret agenda of the last 50 years.

You have neatly described LibLabCon's secret agenda of the last 50 years.

Shouldn't that be 62 years when Ireland left the commonwealth and legislation had to be introduced to allow the Irish to continue to access the UK jobs market?

p-o-p

Od teraz będę tylko porozumiewać się w języku polskim na HPC, jak jeden dzień mógłbym wymagać pracy w fabryce pakowania mięsa

Nie mam nic przeciwko temu, ale co na to inni?

This is the type of reason why my paternal grandfather skipped out on WW2. One group of elites fighting another group of elites.

We aren't acting like an actual nation. A nation puts its own son's first for good jobs, businesses etc.. Its part of the continuim. Men build capital and their society over time with the thought that one day their children will inherit it all. Those children invest and build the society with the thought of passing it down to their children.

Guest Noodle

Can someone tell me how you make those johnny foreigner accents appear over letters . . . you know, when you're typing.

Can someone tell me how you make those johnny foreigner accents appear over letters . . . you know, when you're typing.

OK, but only if you tell me how you change that text under your avatar.

You need to have the correct character set enabled on your PC and mapped to your keyboard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_encoding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1250

Used to be a bit of a pain but Unicode has made swapping them a lot easier.

Guest Noodle

This thing about Poles in the UK is quite funny.

I had Polish machine drivers (that's diggers) on a few jobs. One bunch had come straight from . . . New York . . . steel erectors on skyscraper builds.

I like 'em. I never saw an issue with it.

There is an advert in Polish for food production line workers in the window of a job agency in Taunton. There appears to be no English translation. I had in fact thought of tackling the agency about it and then reporting them for discrimination. Perhaps I will, if I can figure out who to report them to.

Why bother reporting it? If things have got as bad as this Daily Mail article and your example suggests, we are way past the point of complaining. The rot has firmly set in, I strongly believe many young British people have better job oppurtunities abroad than in the UK- problem is people are too lazy and risk averse to consider moving abroad.

These days you'd be lucky to work in a supermarket as a graduate! Unless you are Polish ofcourse, then they'd be lining up to employ you.

Guys, guys, I wouldn't take it too personally, Poland has been denuded of labour at the height of the Polish labour craze and has its severe problems with unemployment and most of the UK's economic problems have been self-inflicted and decades in the making. Britain's economy has imploded, far less jobs about so less demand for labour, and I notice more and more "native" workers being phased back into lower skilled jobs.

Guys, guys, I wouldn't take it too personally, Poland has been denuded of labour at the height of the Polish labour craze and has its severe problems with unemployment and most of the UK's economic problems have been self-inflicted and decades in the making. Britain's economy has imploded, far less jobs about so less demand for labour, and I notice more and more "native" workers being phased back into lower skilled jobs.