House Price Crash Forum
crash2006

British Companies Dont Want British Workers

There is an advert in Polish for food production line workers in the window of a job agency in Taunton. There appears to be no English translation. I had in fact thought of tackling the agency about it and then reporting them for discrimination. Perhaps I will, if I can figure out who to report them to.

Lazy Brits often fail to learn foreign languages in the belief that there is no point as "everyone speaks English anyway". I think this shows them they are wrong.

I suggest that Polish be put on the curriculum from year 1 in East Anglia, which will lead nicely into a BTEC in meat packing.

article-1257784-08B21AEF000005DC-134_468x353.jpg

spelling mistakes in that Polish advert - 'linji produkcyjnej' should be 'linii produkcyjnej'!

Well, my Polish is non-existant but I'd say that's an ad for a full-time job on a food production line with transport provided from central Norwich. How close am I?

article-1257784-08B21AEF000005DC-134_468x353.jpg

spelling mistakes in that Polish advert - 'linji produkcyjnej' should be 'linii produkcyjnej'!

'Centum' should read 'centrum'. :ph34r:

Very peculiar this post-WW2 Polish. 'Uniformy', ' transport', 'full time': didn't know those words had passed into the Polish language. 'Uniformy' sounds particularly horrible...

Guest Noodle

Very peculiar this post-WW2 Polish. 'Uniformy', ' transport', 'full time': didn't know those words had passed into the Polish language. 'Uniformy' sounds particularly horrible...

Try plugging the same words in English into Google Translate and see how it comes out.

Well, my Polish is non-existant but I'd say that's an ad for a full-time job on a food production line with transport provided from central Norwich. How close am I?

bingo!

agreed.

very poor Polish.

Base line Brits just dont make willing workers.

On average they are ignorant, stupid and argumentative nearly forgot, lazy

Give me a Pole any day and its a pleasure to work next to him

Might be a good thing for this country if the indigenous were booted out and replaced by the deserving

Mwweaaahahhahahah....

Edited by Basil Nuriyev

Give me a Pole any day and its a pleasure to work next to him

...under this habit you would not get the chance...time these factories were investigated and closed .. I will not be shopping in Asda... <_<

Lazy Brits often fail to learn foreign languages in the belief that there is no point as "everyone speaks English anyway". I think this shows them they are wrong.

I suggest that Polish be put on the curriculum from year 1 in East Anglia, which will lead nicely into a BTEC in meat packing.

what the F**K are you on about this is england and all these migrants should have a reasonable comprehension of the english language before they are allowed to come here for work purposes, and the same should be expected of us if we wanted to move to a foreign country to live and work , can you imagine what would happen in france, spain,germany etc if they were told they could only get a job if they could speak english in their own country they would be rioting on the streets and that is exactly what we should do if necessary, but first let try the peaceful method and vote with our feet and refuse to buy these products from asda and put this company out of business.

bingo!

Cool, I too could be bubble wrapping pigs heads for a living. Joking aside though, and no offence to the Poles, it doesn't seem right that knowledge of a foreign language should be required for a production line job in the UK and using health & safety as an excuse is ridiculous.

Cool, I too could be bubble wrapping pigs heads for a living. Joking aside though, and no offence to the Poles, it doesn't seem right that knowledge of a foreign language should be required for a production line job in the UK and using health & safety as an excuse is ridiculous.

They dont want Brits..whats wrong with that

Od teraz będę tylko porozumiewać się w języku polskim na HPC, jak jeden dzień mógłbym wymagać pracy w fabryce pakowania mięsa

They dont want Brits..whats wrong with that

...ask Gordo ...he said .....British jobs for etc etc

..anyway there is the simple problem of blatant racial discrimination.... <_<

Employers want workers thats all.

...some want people they can manipulate and bully

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/food-industry-probe-reveals-abuse-of-foreign-workers-1920597.html

Foreign labourers employed in the meat and poultry industry face physical and racist abuse by British staff, an investigation has found.

Many workers reported being pushed, kicked or having things thrown at them by line managers, said investigators from the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

...is this why they advertise for foreign workers...?.... <_<

Well it is brits that are misbehaving no?

...it does away with your argument about wanting workers....if line managers tried this on British workers they would be either beaten up or taken to a tribunal for 'big dosh' pay out....you see...yes....?.... <_<

Having read some of the threads on here recently about social entitlement and only wanting to work for a "fair" wage.. I can see why they only try to employ people who actually want the job.

...it does away with your argument about wanting workers....if line managers tried this on British workers they would be either beaten up or taken to a tribunal for 'big dosh' pay out....you see...yes....?.... <_<

Sorry Im really thick.

Employer want workers

Employees want work...

and theres some bunch in the middle that should really be replaced?