House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Once in a lifetime

Hire Out The Queen...?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti..._a_source=&ct=5

Defence chiefs are at the centre of a row over plans to 'hire out' the Queen at a £1,750-a-head champagne reception.

Unvetted members of the public will pay to meet Her Majesty at a party to mark the bicentenary of the Battle of Trafalgar.

I'm not a royalist <_<

Surely she can't be that strapped for cash?

How much for a blow job?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti..._a_source=&ct=5

I'm not a royalist <_<

Surely she can't be that strapped for cash?

How much for a blow job?

Well I am, and I think its disgsuting. The issue has arose as a result of Liarbour completely underfunding our armed forces, yet, at the same time, expecting them to accomplish far, far more. Gordy has even refused to cough up dough he promised at an earlier stage.

The funding I believe, would not benefit HM, but the MOD. We havent enough to cover our traditional rememberance celebrations it seems. And that disgusts me.

I’ll do it for nothing

My husband and I are pleased to be here todaaaay

We would like to wish Hiceprice crash and people of the commonwealth every success in what they aim to achieve.

I wouldn't mind but what grips my ess aitch 1 tee, is that troops in Iraq have been told there is no money to fix the Air conditioners in the 12 man cabins out in Iraq yet they are coining in 1750 quid to meet the queen.

Makes you wonder where their priorities lie