House Price Crash Forum

Great But Forgotten Comedy Shows

Guest Disposable Heroes

Sorry for a classic "old skool" comedy sketch you need to go back to the 1970's. I still laugh at this now!

:lol: - Very good. I was going to put it up, so instead:

Not a comedy show as such but I'd love to see 'Dummer and Dummer' again, with Tommy Vance's commentary. That was class.

Yeah, that was one of my old faves to. I had a look on Youtube a while ago but didn't find anything.

Not Only - But Also

That Was The Week That Was

The Good Life

Not the Nine O'clock News

It Takes a Worried Man

Ever Decreasing Circles

Joking Apart

The Savages (Marcus Brigstock with the bouncy castle in the house)

The Clangers (esp. the anti-election episode). 'A childrens programme'? - yeah sure :)

dont forget benny hill show.. that was one of the best comedy shows i have ever seen..

What 'annoys' me about Benny Hill is that, in the past year, I have listened to certain alternative comics praise him whilst, IIRC, they were amongst the group who bullied him into retirement back in the early 90s.

I used to like the medical dramas such as 'Only When I Laugh' and 'Doctor in the House'.

I loathed 'On The Buses' and that woman who ran a pickle factory oop north!

What 'annoys' me about Benny Hill is that, in the past year, I have listened to certain alternative comics praise him whilst, IIRC, they were amongst the group who bullied him into retirement back in the early 90s.

I used to like the medical dramas such as 'Only When I Laugh' and 'Doctor in the House'.

I loathed 'On The Buses' and that woman who ran a pickle factory oop north!

Also Green Wing - remember that? And what was the name of that medical comedy set in the Isle of Wight, and written by Phil Hammond? That was so true to Island life! :ph34r:

Archived