House Price Crash Forum

Anyboby Else Watching Coach Trip? Queens A Plenty

Catch22

HOLA441

Clip of tonights episode

for those who have not seen it yet, it's into it's fourth series, six couples start off on a "coach trip" in which they visit 50 cites around the world. Every night there is a public vote and they vote each other off. Get the picture , you know it's going to get bitter and nasty. Which ever couple gets the top votes they get a yellow card, two yellows and its a red and your off.

Well there is a group of three young couples who from the very start are voting as a block to oust the "oldies" and any body who replaces them [There has always to be six couples on the trip] This voting block is controlled by a young flabby "queen" called Jason, who then hugs and sheds crocodile tears over the losers as they are dispatched off home.

Looks like a done deal, and at the beginning of the third week this voting block are celebrating their unassailable position. But of course the program makers can see this situation being a watching numbers killer. So they bring in another "Queen" called Bruce and his male "companion" the latter being a very mild mannered sort of a guy, but Bruce is dynamite. And there is only room for one "Queen" in any hive so get ready for sparks to fly. Actually Brendan the tour guide is also gay, but he is a decent sort of guy and very affable as a tour guide should be.

I caught the back end of the last series, and when the latest series hit the schedules I told the wife its a must see. She watched the first episode and said its crap, I said that was what I thought first time I saw it, give it another episode and you will be hooked......and sure enough she is. As she does not get home until its finished, I record it on my Freesat Humax box. First thing she watches after tea, and at the weekends she gets withdrawal symptoms....... :rolleyes:

HOLA442
Guest X-QUORK

Anyone who voluntarily goes on a coach trip is by defintion a twunt of the highest order. I'd last 15 seconds before throwing the first hand grenade.

HOLA443

Archived