House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
labinot

Are You Hesitating To Buy Property In Turkey?

I am manager of the real estate company in Turkey. I know your troubles, foreign country, different culture etc... Don't worry about it. We present you our kindly service for 15 years to find your dream home in the sun. We have many clients from UK and Europe now they are all living in Turkey. If you really think about property in Turkey please feel free to ask. ( www.dalamanhouses.com ) hope to see you in Turkey. my email address: deniz@dalamanhouses.com

18974.jpg

post-2726-1123877901_thumb.jpg

I am manager of the real estate company in Turkey. I know your troubles, foreign country, different culture etc... Don't worry about it. We present you our kindly service for 15 years to find your dream home in the sun. We have many clients from UK and Europe now they are all living in Turkey. If you really think about property in Turkey please feel free to ask. ( www.dalamanhouses.com ) hope to see you in Turkey. my email address: deniz@dalamanhouses.com

Yes - prices are about to crash there.

No they're not!

Prices are set to quintuple as a new McDonald's has just opened up down the road :P. And House prices never fall,  thus they cannot crash :lol:

:lol:

I went out there last year, when we were thinking of buying a property in Bodrum. It's a beautiful area, but without wanting to be too snobbish, some of the UK owners and holidaymakers are a bit down-market. (God, that does sound snobbish!)

And prices are definately at a peak. Most of the properties we looked at are still on the market, many reduced in price.

Guest struthitsruth

Never been, but have heard about everyone else rushing off there

Is it going to be Costa Chav then ?

B)

Turkey is an amazingly beautiful country, but do research carefully before buying in Turkey. A lot of Turkish people are concerned that foreigners are "buying up" the country, particularly the British and are fed up with locals being priced out of their own villages/towns. Parliament is dicussing the possibility of making it very difficult for foreigners to buy land/homes. I spent a few weeks in Turkey this summer and it was in the newspapers and on television quite frequently. You might not be able to trust every estate agent either.

<_<